Jump to navigation Jump to search
There's more than one place called Kingston or KIngstown. They are listed here in order of decreasing population size and importance by country:
- Kingston (Jamaica) - the capital city with a population of nearly one million
- Kingston is the oldest and most densely populated suburb of Canberra in South Canberra with a population of more than 2000 and the location of Canberra Railway Station
- Kingston (Queensland) - in the state of Queensland
- Kingston (Tasmania) - in the state of Tasmania
- Kingston (Victoria) - is a small town in the state of Victoria at 37°22′0″S 143°57′0″E
- Kingston-on-Murray - in the state of South Australia
- Kingston SE - in the state of South Australia
- City of Kingston, local government area in Victoria.
- Kingston (Norfolk Island) - the site of original settlement and ruins
- Kingston (Ontario), a population 123,798 Eastern Ontario city on the beaten-path Windsor-Quebec corridor, is the largest of the four Canadian settlements named "Kingston". The other three are small villages in Atlantic Canada.
- Kingston (New Brunswick), community in Kings County.
- Kingston (Newfoundland and Labrador), in the Bay de Verde District.
- Kingston (Nova Scotia), a village in Kings County.
- Kingstown is the capital of St. Vincent, and the country's largest city and main port
- Kingston upon Hull, generally just called "Hull" - a city in Yorkshire with a population of more than a quarter of a million
- Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, a borough in southwest London with a population of more than 160,000.
- Kingston, Cambridgeshire, a small village and parish in the East of England.
- Kingston, Devon, civil parish and small scattered village in the South Hams.
- Kingston, Kent, a village and civil parish in the South East England.
- Kingston, Hampshire, a residential area of the city of Portsmouth.
- Kingston, Purbeck, a small village on the Isle of Purbeck.
- Kingston, North Dorset, a village in the County of Dorset.
- Kingston, Milton Keynes, a district in the east side of Milton Keynes.
- Kingston, Bagpuize, a village in the civil parish of Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor.
- Kingston by Ferring, a small civil parish in the Arun District of West Sussex.
- Kingston by Sea, a small area in the Adur District of West Sussex.
- Kingston near Lewes, a village and civil parish in the Lewes District of East Sussex.
- Kingston on Soar, a village and civil parish in the Rushcliffe borough of Nottinghamshire.
- Kingston Seymour, a small village and civil parish in Somerset.
- Kingston St Mary, a village and parish in Somerset.
- Kingston (East Lothian), a small hamlet near North Berwick.
- Kingston (Moray). a small coastal village.
- Kingston (New York) - in the Hudson Valley was the original capital of New York (state) and still has a population of more than 23,000
- Kingston (Massachusetts) - a town on the South Shore (Massachusetts) with a population of more than 12,000
- Kingston (Rhode Island) - a village in North Smithfield in Rhode Island, population more than 5,000
- Kingston (Washington) - on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington (state), population more than 2,000
- Kingston (New Hampshire)
- Kingston (New Zealand) - a village at the southern edge of Lake Wakatipu in Otago, South Island (New Zealand) and the terminus of the Kingston Flyer historic railway service
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|