Alaminos City is a city in Pangasinan, known for the island chain Hundred Islands
Most tourists take Victory Liner buses from Manila. Another alternative within Pangasinan is services provided by Dagupan Bus.
An airport is proposed for Alaminos, but political debates have placed construction on hold, and will not open until 2022.
- Hundred Islands National Park
- Lucap Fish Port
- CSI alaminos
- Swimming and island hopping in Hundred Islands.
- Souvenir items in Hundred Island
- Try the famous Alaminos longganisa (chorizo), the only longganisa in the world with toothpick.
- Dannes Inn. 12 hours or 24 hours. ₱249/449.
- [dead link] Villa Antolin Hotel Hundred Islands, Boulevard St., Lucap. Check-in: 1PM, check-out: noon. Villa Antolin is a 20-room hotel located near the Hundred Islands National Park. The hotel offers boat ride services to go to the islands and explore the beaches of Hundred Islands. The hotel can be used for banquets and special events. ₱1,600.