Alaminos City is a city in Pangasinan, known for the island chain Hundred Islands
Most tourists take Victory Liner buses from Manila. Another alternative within Pangasinan is services provided by Dagupan Bus.
An airport is proposed for Alaminos, but political debates have placed construction on hold, and will not open until 2022.
- 1 Hundred Islands National Park. An archipelago of 123 small, pristine isles, four of which have been developed for tourists. They can be reached via chartered excursion or boat ride from the Lucap wharf outside of Alaminos.
- 2 Lucap Wharf/Lighthouse. The highlight of the area serving as the embarkation point to the Hundred Islands but also a seafront venue with stores, restaurants, a miniature model of the islands, and a very peculiar lighthouse with stairs wrapping around the outside of the structure.
- 3 Cathedral Parish of St. Joseph the Patriarch, CP Garcia St. Originally built in 1770, but then was rebuilt a few times after being burned to where current church dates to about 1893. Also try People's Park adjacent if you need to stretch your legs.
- Swimming, snorkeling, and island hopping in Hundred Islands.
- 1 Bolo Beach. Local beach at about where the Hundred Islands start, but may have to pay and also it is not as serene as some (e.g. seaweed, dirty toilets).
- Souvenirs around Lucap dock for the Hundred Islands.
- Nepo Mart
- CSI Alaminos
- Try the famous Alaminos longganisa (chorizo), the only longganisa in the world with toothpick.
- 1 Maxine By The Sea Seafood Restaurant, Alaminos - Lucap Rd (Lucap Port/Wharf). This one is nice because you can look out on Lingayen Gulf and all the launches to the Hundred Islands while you eat. But a little spendy. Also has 9 rooms for PHP 3100.
- Danna's Inn. 12 hours or 24 hours.
- Villa Antolin Hotel Hundred Islands, Boulevard St., Lucap, ☏ . Check-in: 1PM, check-out: noon. Villa Antolin is a 20-room hotel located near the Hundred Islands National Park. The hotel offers boat ride services to go to the islands and explore the beaches of Hundred Islands. The hotel can be used for banquets and special events. ₱1,600.
- 1 Carribean Transient House, #545 Sitio Galiz, ☏ . Friendly hosts, wifi, breakfast, restaurant/bar, patio, landscaping. PHP 1257.
- 2 Monte Rio Gardens Bed & Breakfast (in downtown Alaminos), ☏ . Another homey stay with wifi, a/c, breakfast. PHP 1257.