Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The TGV from Paris takes less than 90 minutes.
- Château d'Amboise. Former royal castle.
- Château du Clos Lucé - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2, rue du Clos Lucé 37400 Amboise, ☏ . The home of Leonardo da Vinci for the last three years of his life. The house now holds a museum to his life and work.
- Pagode de Chanteloup. A 44m Chinese pagoda built in 1775 by the Duke of Choiseul.
- Manoir de la Maison Blanche, 18 rue de l'Epinetterie Amboise, ☏ . B&B on the outskirts of Amboise. Set in a park-like setting with horses in the fields. Wonderful breakfast (French-style) served by a host who speaks impeccable English.
- Le Pavillon des Lys, 9, rue d'orange, ☏ . Check-in: 15h, check-out: 11h. A hotel featuring a terrace overlooking the park. 98-240.
- l'Ile d'Or campsite, Camping de l'Ile d'Or d'Amboise 100 Rue de l'Ile d'Or 37400, ☏ , email@example.com. Campsite situated on l'Ile d'Or, the island in the Loire at the heart of Amboise.