The far northern region of Arlington is mainly an upscale residential area, similar to McLean which borders it to the north. Still, there are some points of interest here.
The small western neighborhood of Westover has a selection of neighborhood restaurants along Washington Boulevard between North Mckinley and Longfellow Streets. It is noted for Westover Market's Beer Garden, offering food and live entertainment during the summer.
- 1 West Cornerstone of the Original District of Columbia. There are also several other border stones every mile along the border with Fairfax County.
- 2 Fort C. F. Smith. A Civil War fort, now a park
- 3 Fort Ethan Allen. Another Civil War fort, also now a park
- 4 Westover Shopping Center.
- Econo Lodge Metro, 6800 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 22213, ☎ .