Jump to navigation Jump to search
Avon is a city in Ohio.
- 1 Wilbur Cahoon House, 2940 Stoney Ridge Rd. A Greek revival house built by a local industrialist in 1826. The house was built by one of the first settlers of the area.
- 2 Prayers from Maria Sunflower Field, 34925 Chester Rd, ☏ . A field of sunflowers planted to benefit a cancer charity.
- 1 Petitti Garden Centers, 33777 Chester Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Avon Commons. Shopping center
- The Shoppes of Olde Avon Village, 36840 Detroit Rd, ☏ . A collection of shops housed in 1850s houses.
- 1 Nemo Grille, 36976 Detroit Rd, ☏ .
- Tree House Gallery & Tea Room, 36840 Detroit Rd, ☏ .
- Vintage House Cafe, 35800 Detroit Rd, ☏ .
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 39050 Colorado Ave, ☏ . Offers free WiFi and breakfast.
- 1 Lorain Public Library Avon Branch, 37485 Harvest Drive, ☏ . Offers public computers and free WiFi. Also offers passport services.
Cleveland is about 10-25 minutes away on 90 East.
|Routes through Avon|
|Toledo/Sandusky ← Elyria ←||W E||→ Westlake → Cleveland|
|Ends at ← Avon Lake ←||N S||→ North Ridgeville → Wooster|