Asia > East Asia > China > Northeast China > Liaoning > Eastern Hills (Liaoning) > Benxi
Train from Shenyang on regular basis. Bus service from both long distance bus stations in Shenyang on fairly regular basis.
- Spa Temple (温泉寺; Wēnquánsì).
- Nantian Gate (南天门; Nántiānmén).
- Wangtian Cave (望天洞; Wàngtiāndòng) (bus from Benxi Railway Station to Huanren (桓仁; Huánrén) and from there a taxi).
- Dishui Cave (滴水洞; Dīshuǐdòng).
- Bexi Lake (本溪湖; Běnxīhú).
- Dashi Lake (大石湖, Dàshíhú).
- Huanlong Lake (桓龙湖; Huánlónghú).
- Guanmen Mountain (关门山; Guānménshān) (one hours bus ride from Benxi Long Distance Bus Station, alternatively a taxi will be around ¥100 one way). Rolling hills and thick forest with lots of hiking paths. ¥60.
- Wunu Mountain (五女山; Wǔnǚshān).
- Jiuding Tiecha Mountain (九顶铁刹山; Jiǔdǐngtiěchàshān).
- Wangxi Park (望溪公园; Wàngxīgōngyuán).
- Pingding Mountain (平顶山; Píngdǐngshān).
- Miaohou Mountain (庙后山; Miàohòushān).
- Tang Valley.
- Walking Street. Take a walk down what is called Walking Street (no cars allowed) and see the wares on sale. There is clothing, bric-a-brac, shoes, antiques, talismans for luck, plants and much more. Nearly everything is available on this street.
- Fujia Hotel, 41 Digong Rd, ☏ , fax: .
The Benxi Shuidong National Park (本溪水洞国家公园 Běnxī Shuǐdòng Guójiāgōngyuán) is a large system of flooded caves which can be explored by boat. There are minibuses from Benxi Train Station.