Zona Rosa, also known as "Zona T" for the T shaped area at its heart, is one of Bogotá's major shopping and entertaiment districts, home to Michellin starr restaurants, five-star hotels and resorts, luxury shops and boutiques. The area surrounding the Zona Rosa is vibrant downtown area, befitting one of the great capitals of the World, with glittering skyscrapers that rise over the couds, vast financial centers, and World-class shopping malls with hundreds of stores and restaurants from all corners of the Globe.
- Louis Vuitton, Carrera 11 82-01 Local comercial 4 con mezanine, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia, ☏ . Upscale flagship store, from renowned fashion designer Louis Vuitton, acclaimed globally as one of the pinnacles of the fashion World, Louis Vuitton is renowned for their quality luxury handbags coats, shoes, and leather-works. Visits are by appointments only.
This district lies between Calles 79 and 85, and Carreras 11 and 15.
The closest stops on the Transmilenio are Héroes and Calle 85, although they can be easily reached from the Calle 76 stop on Avenida Caracas.
You can find busetas southbound towards downtown on Cras 11 and 7.
Zona G and Chapinero Central to the south and Parque 93 to the north have various bicycle and walking paths, making the Zona Rosa and it's sorroudings easily one of the most delightful parts of Bogota for an evening stroll down some of the most expensive streets in all of South America.
Bogota's Zona Rosa is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in all of Latin America and the World. You can find anything in the Zona Rosa, ranging from five star hotels and resorts, such as the Bogota Four Seasons Hotels, the Grand Hyatt, and the JW Marriot, luxury stores and boutiques such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior, and Rolex , as well as Michelin starr restaurants from all corners of the Globe. The Zona Rosa is one of the largest shopping, entertainment, and gastronomical districts in all of Latin America, with shops and restaurants from all over the World. The Zona Rosa is also one of the most multicultural locations in Bogota, in an evening stroll you can likely encounter people from Japan, Italy, France, Peru, and even South Africa. Being one of the most multicultural destinations in all of the Americas. Bogota's Zona Rosa, houses different architectural styles from modernist skyscrapers that surrounds it's vast shopping malls and financial centers, to victorian, romanesque, and neo-barroque era mansions, that have been converted into modern-day hotels and stores. One of the best example of such houses is the Carolina Herrera shop located in the central part of the Zona Rosa, which is a 19th-century Gregorian mansion, built in 1922. This district is a must-see destination for visitors to the city.
The Zona Rosa is home to Bogotá's most expensive shopping malls, restaurants, and shops. It is great shopping and entertainment district, where you can find almost anything to shop and eat. It is a highly multicultural area, and is very popular with tourists, diplomats, and expats to the city, as well as locals.
- Louis Vuitton, Carrera 11 82-01 Local comercial 4 con mezanine, ☏ .
- Carolina Herrera: Carrera 12 #118 -85 Carolina Herrera
- Rolex: Centro Comercial 93, Carrera 15 y Calle 93-60, Local 2-15
- Cartier: Cl. 84A #11-50, Localidad de Chapinero
- Ferrari: Cra. 19, #103-06 +57 1 256-1567
- Salvatore Ferragamo: Cl. 81 #12-96, Localidad de Chapinero
- Tous: Carrera 11 # 82-71, Local 277, Centro Comercial Andino
- Massimo Dutti: Calle 82, 12-22
- Mario Hernandez: Centro Comercial Avenida Chile Local 261
| name=MonoDedo | url=http://www.monodedo.com/md%20colombia/mdcolombia/arranquecol.html | email@example.com | address=Cr.16 No 82-22 | lat= | long= | directions= | phone=+57 1 616 3467 | tollfree= | fax= | hours= | price= | content=Outdoors equipment and climbing information.
- Tiffany and co, Cra. 12 #84-12, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-8PM, Su noon-6PM. The Bogota flagship store is the premier location of Tifanny in Colombia as well as one of the largest stores in the Americas. It is specialized in fine jewelry, high-end china and silver, engagement rings and gifts.
- Thundra Outdoors, Calle 82, No 12-62 (close to Andino shopping mall and la Zona T.), ☏ , . 10AM to 7:30PM. Outdoors equipment: camping, trekking and climbing gear.
The Zona Rosa has a great variety of fine dinning restaurants and cafes from all over the World. Ranging from renowned Colombian restaurants, famous French cafes and pastries such as Le Pain Quotidian, to Japanese restaurants such as Osaki, to Middle Eastern bistros such as El Arabe, to European-style bars such as Stella's Frites.
- 1 Renata Tacos, Cra. 14 ##85-22. Very tasty, excellent burritos. Good place for a casual lunch. The attention is fast and very good.
- 2 Ricombos, Cl. 76 ## 12-71. Good lunches with a lot of variety on the menu. It is a cozy restaurant, the attention is fast and very good.
- 3 Doña pizza punto y coma, Cl. 73 #14-04. Very delicious pizza, generous and crispy portion. Varied options.
- 4 Probocaitos Calle 76, Cl. 76 #16a80 16a- a. Delicious arepas, garullas, almojabanas and rosconcitos resobados.
- 5 Albahaca y Limon Restaurante, Cra. 13a ##77a -21. Everything is freshly prepared and the food is always delicious. Very good service.
- Casa Mexicana, Cra. 12a ##77-37, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. As the name suggests, this restaurants offers traditional Mexican dishes, and includes a variety of beers, tequilas, and margaritas.
- Crepes Y Wafles, a 83-99,, Cra. 12a #831, ☏ . This chain restaurant has great crepes, both sweet and savory, and waffles, as well as soups and salads, for a great price!.
- Luna, Cl. 83 #12-26 (Zona T), ☏ . Italian cuisine.
- Harry Sasson Carrera 9 # 75-70
- El Cielo Calle 70 4 - 47
- Frites Artois Carrera 12 82 53
- Andres D.C. (De Corazon), Cl. 82 # 12 -21, ☏ . Opened in September 2009, this is an extension of the Chia Restaurant right next to la Zona T and thus a lot more accessible. It stretches over 4 floors in the Retiro shopping mall and is a bit more oriented towards dining than partying. The menu has 32 pages and offers more than 800 options. Plan on spending a lot of money.
- Gnoveva, Calle 84 Bis No 14A-08. Very cheap. Lower prices, the music and the people are great, no cover and a bottle of aguardiente is COP$35,000.
- Kubiko Bar, Carrera 12A No 83-49 (Zona T), ☏ . This bar offers imported beers and great cocktails, they also featured a live DJ that plays the latest electronic music. No cover.
- 1 Chapinorte Hostel Bogota, calle 79 14-59 apt 301 & 402 (Zona Rosa), ☏ , email@example.com. A preferred accommodation for backpackers and world travelers who visit Zona Rosa, T Zone and Park 93; located near universities, embassies, parks, shopping and finnacial centers, banks, restaurants, bike paths, theatres, T & G Zone, Park 93 and not far away from the historical, cultural and tourist centers. The rooms are spaceful, light, comfortable and include wi-fi, towel, breakfast and hotel taxes.
- Hotel Bogotá Virrey, Carrera 15 # 86B-38, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Confort 80, Carrera 16A # 79-85, ☏ , , , email@example.com.
- Hotel Excelsior, Carrera 14 # 86A-96, ☏ .
- Hotel Virrey Park, Carrera 15 # 87-94, ☏ , , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Four Seasons Hotel Bogota, Cra. 13 #8546, Localidad de Chapinero, ☏ . Full service with pool, fitness center, and spa with sauna. Pets welcome. US$500–800.
- Sofitel Bogota Vitoria Regia, Cra. 13 #85-80, Localidad de Chapinero, ☏ , email@example.com. Built in French style 1940s building. Concierge, baggage storage, 24-hr front desk, two hotel restaurants, and one bar, a pool, a sauna, a spa, and a fitness room. Rates start at US$200 per night.
- GHL Hotel Hamilton Bogota, Cra. 14 # 81 - 20, Zona Rosa, Localidad de Chapinero, ☏ . Amenities include a 24-hr front desk and concierge service, a sauna, a spa, and two hotel restaurants. Rates are usually around 100 US dollars.
- GHL Hotel Bioxury, Calle 83 No. 9 – 48, ☏ . Modern design luxury hotel with 24-hr room service, a hotel bar, cafe, and restaurant, a spa, and various meeting rooms. US$150.
- Hotel B3 Virrey, : Cra. 15 #88-36, Parque del Virrey, ☏ . Four-star hotel with a terrace with a view of the park, a cafe and restaurant, a spa, various meeting rooms, a lounge area, as well as room and concierge service throughout the day. Prices are usually around US$100.
- 3 84DC Hotel, Calle 84 No 9-67, Barrio la Cabrera, ☏ . 84DC Hotel provides standard, business rooms and junior suite with 42-inch TV, mini-bar and Wi-Fi internet access. Its facilities and services include conference room, fitness room, room and laundry service.
- 4 Cabrera Imperial, Calle 83 9-64, ☏ . It offers rooms equipped with kitchen with microwave oven, air-conditioning, safe, cable television and DVD player. Some of its facilities and services are indoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness room, room service, car rental and airport transfer. Rates start at COP$537,600.
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogota, Cra. 13 #8546, Localidad de Chapinero, ☏ . Luxury chain hotel with downtown location. Full service with recreational amenities that include pool, fitness center, and spa with sauna. US$500.
El Retiro mall has free WiFi.