Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bourne is a market town in Lincolnshire.
- Bourne Taxi Ltd, Bourne, ☏ +44 7986 987402.
- 1 Delaine Bus Museum, 8 Spalding Road, PE10 9LE, ☏ +44 1778 422866, email@example.com. 2nd Saturday of the Month (Mar-Nov) noon-4PM. Free.
- 2 Grimsthorpe Castle (Near Bourne). A 16th-century country house set in 3,000 acres of lakes and woodlands laid out by Capability Brown. It is located on what was the southern edge of the great Lincolnshire forest with many ancient oaks recorded and remaining. The house contains many collections and paintings and is also a display of fine architecture that is also surrounded on three sides by picturesque gardens all of which are open to the public. The castle, park and gardens are open Sunday-Thursday from June to September.
- 1 The White Horse, 4 Church St, Baston PE6 9PE (off A15), ☏ +44 1778 560923. M Tu 4PM-11PM, W Th Su noon-11PM, F Sa noon-midnight. This rustic country pub gets great reviews for its food.
- The Angel Hotel, Market Place, North St, ☏ +44 1778 422346.
- The Wishing Well Inn, 21 Main Rd, Dyke, ☏ +44 1778 422970.
As of Nov 2022, Bourne has 4G from EE and Vodafone, and 5G from O2 and Three.
|Routes through Bourne|
|Lincoln ← Sleaford ←||N S||→ Peterborough|