Burton upon Trent is in Staffordshire, England.
Burton is known for brewing, it grew up around Burton Abbey and has been the site of 2 battles.
- 1 Burton-on-Trent railway station, Borough Road, DE14 2DA. on the East Midlands Railway
- National express has Burton as a destination.
- 1 National Brewery Centre, Horninglow Street, DE14 1NG.
- 2 Burton Library, Riverside, DE14 1AH, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Mo, 09:00-18:00, Tu-We 09:00-17:00, Th 09:00-19:00, Fr 09:00-17:00, Sa 08:30-16:30, Su closed.
- 3 Claymills Victorian Pumping Station, Meadow Lane, Stretton, DE13 0DA, ☏ .
- 1 Meadowside Leisure Centre, High Street, DE14 1TL, ☏ .
- 2 Shobnall Leisure Complex, Shobnall Road, DE14 2BB, ☏ .
- 3 Stapenhill Woodland Walk (on Stapenhill Road).
- 4 Branston Water Park, Lichfield Road, Branston, DE14 3HD, ☏ .
- 1 Asda, Octagon Centre, Orchard Street, DE14 3TN, ☏ . Mo 08:00-20:00, Tu-Sa 07:00-22:00, Su 10:00-16:00.
- 2 Coopers Square Shopping Centre, St Modwens Walk. Mo–Sa 08:00–18:00, Su 10:00-16:30.
In the home of beer, you have to drink a pint of ale. Marston's Pedigree is the only UK beer still brewed using the Burton Union System which recirculates the yeast. Marston's also produce draught Bass, which has a long association with Burton (bottled Bass is brewed elsewhere).
- 1 Holiday Inn Express, 2nd Avenue Parkway 100 Centrum, DE14 2WF, ☏ . £67.20 per night.
- 2 Three Queens Hotel & Lodge, 1 Bridge Street, DE14 1SY, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. £36 for a standard single.
|Routes through Burton upon Trent|
|Birmingham ← Lichfield ←||SW NE||→ Derby|