Europe > Italy > Sardinia > Cala Gonone
Nearest airport and port is Olbia, about 1.5 hours from Cala Gonone by car, Alghero airport and Porto Torres port about 2 hours, Cagliari airport and port 2.5 hours.
Cala Luna, Grotta del Bue Marino, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzè, Cala Cartoe, Cala Osalla, Palmasera, Sos D'Orroles, S'Abba Meica, Ziu Martine, Spiaggia Centrale
Take a boat tour to Cala Luna, Grotta del Bue Marino, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzè. You can choose from the variety of tours offered at the local harbour.
Rent a boat to explore the Bay of Orosei on your own. A boat hire is available for about 80€ for a day + gas.
Visit Gennargentu National Park.
Rock Climbing — Cala Luna.
Trekking tours on Supramonte mountain range.
Handicraft in Dorgali and Cala Gonone has been able to preserve its originality. Artisan in Dorgali and Cala Gonone preserve the ancient traditions of filigree, pottery, textile, leather and wood manifacturing. Jewels in gold filigree, carpets, pottery and knives made in Dorgali are the best for collectors and amateurs
All the variety of seafood is available at local restaurants. It was a small fishing village prior to becoming a famous tourist destination because of its beautiful beaches.
- Hotel la Favorita, ☏ . Viale Palmasera, 30.
- Camping CalaGonone, Via Collodi 1.
- Hotels in Cala Gonone (Cala Gonone Hotels), ☏ , email@example.com. Cala Gonone
- Farmhouses in Cala Gonone (Cala Gonone farmhouses), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Cala Gonone
- B&B in Cala Gonone (Cala Gonone B&B), ☏ , email@example.com. Cala Gonone