Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jepson Prairie Reserve (Dixon Vernal Pools) (Take Rio Dixon Road/Highway 113 south from Dixon for 10 miles. When highway takes a 90 turn to the east, continue straight onto Cook Lane and look for the interprative sign.), ☎ . The Reserve is one of the few remaining vernal pool habitats and native bunchgrass prairies in California and is a National Natural Landmark. There is a 1/2 mile self-guided nature trail and docent-led walks are given Sa and Su at 10AM from mid-March to early May. Free.
- Best Western Inn Dixon, 1345 Commercial Way, ☎ , fax: .
- Dixon/Davis Microtel Inn & Suites, 1480 Ary Ln, ☎ , fax: .
- Sacramento- 80 East. About 20 to 40 minutes away, depending on traffic.
- Rio Vista- 113 South to 12 East. About 30 minutes away.
- San Francisco- 80 West. About 75 minutes away, depending on traffic.
|Routes through Dixon|
|San Francisco ← Vacaville ←||W E||→ Davis → Sacramento|