Emirates Road is an area of suburban Dubai lying inland from the coast. The E 611 road, also known as Emirates Road, runs through the area.
Taxis are relatively cheaper than hiring a car. Buses are an option as well, and you can grab a timetable from the main coach station at Al Rumoul. Public water taxies are available for crossing the creek. E 311 has been called Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road since 2013. Prior to that it was called Emirates Road, but that name is now given to E 611, which was previously Dubai Bypass Road. E 311 is a major road in the United Arab Emirates. It begins in Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai and extends eastward towards the Ras al-Khaimah emirate. In Dubai, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road is a prime location for new projects as the area surrounding it can now be accessed easily. Many projects have been proposed or are in various stages of development along the road, including International City, Arabian Ranches, Dubailand, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Global Village, Sports City.
- 1 Sheikh Zayed Road. Formerly Trade Centre Road, Sheikh Zayed Road is the largest and most famous street in Dubai. The expressway has evolved in recent years to the main traffic artery of the desert city and connects nearly all parts of modern Dubai. It runs parallel to the coast line from the roundabout at the World Trade Centre to the border with the emirate of Abu Dhabi in the area of Jebel Ali . The use of the road is partially toll. This road has six lanes at the widest point in each direction, plus parallel side roads. It is almost exclusively for the private motorized vhicles. For pedestrians there are a few bridges and underpasses to cross the street.
- 2 Emirates Towers. The Emirates Towers complex contains the Emirates Office Tower and Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel. The two towers, which rise to 355 m (1,165 ft) and 309 m (1,014 ft), respectively, stand as the 23rd and 47th tallest buildings in the world. The two towers are connected by a 9,000 m² (96,875 ft²) two-storey retail complex known as "The Boulevard". The Emirates Towers complex is located on the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is a symbol of the city of Dubai. A curiosity of the design is that the towers have a similar number of floors; the taller office tower actually contains 54 floors, while the hotel tower contains 56 floors. This is because the individual floor heights of the office tower are greater than that of the hotel. The Emirates Towers complex is set in over 570,000 m² (42 acres) of gardens, with lakes, waterfalls and public seating areas. There is parking space for up to 1,800 cars.
- 3 Historical Town of Hatta. Hatta is a sheikhdom in the Hajjar mountains. It is an exclave of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE, to the south-east of its main territory. Its capital town, also named Hatta, includes a reconstructed heritage village by the same name. Hatta is about 115 km (71 mi) east of Dubai City. Because of its altitude, Hatta has a milder climate than the city of Dubai, making Hatta a popular vacation place for Dubai residents. The old village of Hatta includes two prominent military towers from the 18th century and the Juma mosque (built in 1780), the oldest building in Hatta, as well as about 30 loam houses. The reconstructed heritage village displays scenes from everyday life in the past. The traditional water supply (falaj system) has also been repaired. Hatta's status as an exclave of Dubai arose in the late 19th century, when the village of Hajarain or Hijrain in Wadi Hatta was given to Sheikh Rashid I Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai, by Turki bin Said, Sultan of Muscat and Oman.
- Hatta Mountains Dinosaur Dwarf. A 30-metre-long Dinosaur dwarf is situated just by the Hatta Mountains. Enter its stomach through the stairs under its tail, which will lead you to a room where the replicas of the stone age are kept. On the top, a white prancing horse adorns a hill at the farm. Visitors are greeted by a cannon to the farm. Stony driveway, walkways and internal roads have pictures created from various stones and all of different colors.
- 4 Mushrif Park. 08:00-23:00. Mushrif Park is 5.25 square kilometre (1300 acre) desert-like park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located in the eastern part of the city (near the suburb of Khawaneej), about 16 km (10 mi) from the traditional center of Dubai. The park was created in early 1980 by Dubai Municipality and was hugely expanded and refurbished in 1989. The entrance fee to Mushrif Park is 10 dirhams per car. To use the swimming pool, adults pay 10 dirhams and children pay 5 dirhams.
- 5 Miracle Garden Dubai. Miracle Garden is the most beautiful garden in the world with more than 45 million flowers. It is the world’s biggest natural flower. This colorful garden is well maintained and has numerous sculptures made out of flowers. A place full of flowers in the middle of desert.
- Zuba Palace.
- 1 Global Village, Exit #37 on Sh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd, ☎ . Annual festival (usually during winter). Countries around the world gather and set up a small village in the outskirts of Dubai. Each country/region has its own pavilion with a unique replica of their famous landmark(s). This is usually like a flea market where you can get souvenirs from almost every corner of the earth for a bargained price and experience as if you're in that certain country for at least 10 minutes of your life even if you're 10,000 km away. Raffles for cars and gold bars also happen. You'd see the hieroglyphics of Egypt, temples of Thailand, Forbidden city of Beijing, the Eiffel tower and many more.
- 2 Dubai Autodrome, On E-311, Dubailand. This is 5 km world-class motorsports circuit hosted many international championships. You can take thrilling driving experience here in some of the world's fastest sports cars.
- Hatta Rock Pools. The Hatta Rock Pools are located just 20km from the historic town of Hatta. The pools developed along the riverbeds are made up of cracks in the rocks. It has crystal clear waters and are safe to swim in.
- Hatta House. Visit this famous mud house to understand the architecture and ancient designs. Explore the culture and pre-modernisation mud houses, ancient homes, stone buildings and traditional fort in the heritage village of Hatta.
- 3 [dead link] IMG Worlds of Adventure, City of Arabia, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Rd E311 (near Mall of Arabia, between Falcon City of Wonders and Global Village, 70 dirhams by taxi), ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: sales@IMGworlds.com. Su–W 11AM–9PM, Th–Sa 11AM–10PM, Ramadan: Su–W 1PM–10PM, Th–Sa 1PM–11PM. A very large indoor theme park, with 4 universes: Lost Valley, IMG boulverard, Cartoon Network, Marvell. Nice families and adventurers, specially during hot summer months.It have 22 attractions including 3 roller coasters: The Velociraptor (5 inversions), Predator (3 inversions) and Spiderman (turning seats). 245 dirhams/adults, 225 dirhams/child, free below 1.2 m (3 ft 11 in).
- 1 Dubai Outlet Mall, Route E 66 (the road to Al Ain). A very large mall, with many "factory outlets".
- 2 Emirates Official Store, Mezzanine Floor, dnata Travel Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, ☎ . 0900 to 1700 (Sunday - Thursday). You can shop Emirates merchandise from the Emirates Official Store that offers offers travel accessories, toys, caps, bags, executive items, collectible lapel pins, numerous aircraft models and other aviation collectables.
- 3 Mall of Arabia. Mall of Arabia is a shopping mall built as part of the City of Arabia in the Dubailand theme park premises in Dubai. The 10 million square-foot mall contains more than 1,000 retail outlets, a rooftop hotel, waterfront dining and entertainment, a theme park, an earth science museum, and a planetarium. It also contains its own monorail system linked with the Dubai Metro along with a 2-story underground parking garage capable of holding 10,400 vehicles.
- 4 Oasis Center. Oasis Centre is located near Sheikh Zayed Road with retail space of about 1 million sq. ft. and total area of 1.44 million sq. ft. It has wide varieties brands and diverse categories related to beauty, lifestyle, luxury, home decor, furnishing, shoe, sports, electronics, etc. Not just a mall but it also housed spas, saloons, markets, fitness center, cafes, etc. Its two basement parking facility (approx 470,000 sq. ft.) can accommodate approx 1,700 vehicles.
- 5 Times Square Center, Sheikh Zayed Road, At 3/4 th Interchange, Dubai, ☎ . Located in the middle of Sheikh Zayed Road, Times Square Centre is an unique mall with exclusive shopping experiences across Dubai. It is different than the rest of the malls in Dubai.
- 6 Dragon Mart (China Dragon Mall), Al Awir Rd E44, International City, PObox 299992 (near Interchange no 5 with Sheihk Zayed bin Mahommed Rd), ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. Su–W 10AM–10PM, Th-Sa 10AM–midnight, Ramadan: 10AM–midnight daily. A mall dedicated to Chinese products.
- Al Mallah, Al Diyafah Street, Satwa, Dubai, ☎ . Amazing food. It is popular for casual dining, juices, sandwiches and Fast Food. A good place to visit along with family and friends.
- Labneh Wa Zaatar, Al Dhiyafa Street, Satwa, Dubai, ☎ . Specialized in Middle Eastern, Arabian and Lebanese food. This restaurant has eponymous trademark dishes in order to offer something different than surrounding restaurants. Enjoy the crisp savoury breadsticks, thyme-centric herbal mix (zaatar), a quadri-plated appetiser of thick yoghurt cheese (labneh), and fresh salad.
- Sidra, Dune Centre, Satwa, Dubai, ☎ . Specialized in Arabic, Lebanese and Middle Eastern Foods. This spacious alfresco area is bigger than other restaurants, full of shrubs and bushes with two distinct large indoor spaces - smokers and non-smokers. It is open for post party up to 4am.
- 1 Al Fresco, Crowne Plaza, Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, ☎ . 12:00-23:00. Specialized in Italian food with cosy outdoor seating. Business lunch, Family friendly place. Smoking and alcohol is permitted. Try the garlic bruschetta with traditional tomato, the leafy green salad, oozy burrata cheese, tomato, sprinkled with drizzles of balsamic vinegar.
- 2 [dead link] Alfie's, Jumeirah, Emirates Towers Boulevard, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, ☎ . 09:00-23:00. British cuisine with gentlemen's club ambiance with vintage caricatures depicting ‘The British Character’ on the walls. An overall musculine venue with leather armchair. Alcohol is available.
- 3 Al Nafoorah, Jumeirah, Emirates Towers Boulevard, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, ☎ . 12:00-15:30; 19:00-23:30. Arabic, Lebanese and Middle Eastern cuisines. Outdoor seating with perfect sense of fine dining accompanied with comfortable, Arabian-style terrace. Smoking and alcohol is permitted.
- 1 Azur, Raffles Dubai, Sheikh Rashid Road, Dubai 121800, UAE (at Raffles hotel), ☎ . It is a mid-range open air bar with awesome lightings and outdoor views of the busy street. One of the popular places to enjoy wine and nightouts with family and friends. Smoking is permitted.
- 2 VIP Room, JW Marriott, Marquis Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, ☎ . Tu-Fr 23:00-03:00. It is a lounge-like lively space that offers mid range to high price drinks. The huge multi color circular space is cornered by large LCD screens and exclusive tables and the scantily clad podium dancers.
- 3 The Act, Shangri-La, Sheikh Zayed Road, UAE, ☎ . Mo-We 20.30pm-01:00; Th,Su 20:30-03:00. This venue is full of dance artists, mischievous performances, women performing unusual stunts and on-stage antics. It is a place where you will forget that you are in Dubai. The drinks are good and are slightly over priced but this place will make you feels liberated, little bit different and edgy.
- 4 Zinc, Crowne Plaza Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, UAE, ☎ . 10:00-03:00. It is the city’s most popular nightclubs with girls night out, dance floor and variety of DJ sets. This place is always over crowded and the drinks are budget friendly.
- 5 The Cigar Bar, Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, UAE, ☎ . Sa-We 17:00-01:00; Th 17:00-02:00; Fr 15:00-02:00. Specialized in true cigar aficionado, cognacs and whiskies. Smoking is permitted. Dresscode is smart casuals. It is a traditional venue with modern rich dark enveloping and mahogany lined interior furnishing. The Cigar Bar will be closed during the Holy Month of Ramadan
- 1 The Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse, Al Meydan Road, Nad Al Sheba, UAE, ☎ . Stylish hotel with 285 furnished rooms. It is equipped with rooftop pool, fitness center, spas, recreations centers like tennis and target shooting games. Its restaurant is specialized in steaks, Italian and Asian cuisine. Ladies-only units are also available.
- Hotel ibis, 2 A Street, ☎ . Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, next to Ski Dubai & Mall of the Emirates. This mid-range hotel has 204 cozy air-conditioned with bathtubs. Equipped with Italian restaurant, coffee shop and bar. Private indoor parking available.
- Dubai Youth Hostel, 39 Al-Nahda Rd. lat=, ☎ . Clean budget hotel that offers private double rooms with comfortable beds with air conditioning. Equipped with swimming pool and good food restaurant.
- 2 Emirates Grand Hotel, Near Finance Centre, Metro Stop, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai 116957, ☎ . It is a non-alcoholic hotel decorated with luxurious amenities. Equipped with stream rooms, hot tubs, sauna, roof top pool, fitness center and tennis court.
- 3 Dusit Thani Dubai, 133 Sheikh Zayed Road, ☎ . Beautiful surroundings with Asian hospitality and teak-wood furniture all around and Venetian blinds. champagne lounge available. They have 321 modern rooms equipped with high-speed Internet connections.
- 4 Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, Near Mall of The Emirates, E11 Sheikh Zayed Rd, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 4-star hotel.