Dwarakatirumala is a census town located in West Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh. It is a small town with an area of 2.18 sqkm. It is one of the five most visited temples in Andhra Pradesh. It is home for Sri Venkateswara swamy temple which resemble Tirumala temple.
There are now flights to Vijayawada from Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore. Vijayawada is less than 2 hour bus ride away.
One can also use a flight (National or International) to Hyderabad or Vijayawada airports and take a train (6 to 7 hour travel) to Eluru, from where frequent buses are available to Dwarakatirumala. For other international connections, Visakhapatnam & Chennai can also be used which is an 10 hour train ride from nearby Eluru City.
There are plenty of long-distance trains available at the Vijayawada Station to get to any part of the country and Eluru also has a railway station which has an halt from Every Train passing through it, which is 30km away from Dwarakatirumala by road. Nearest suburban railway station is located at Bhimadole.
- APS RTC buses travel to longer distances with in the state as well outside the state, for example to Hyderabad and Bangalore, they can be boarded at Eluru, to which Pallevelugu bus plying by APSRTC are available.
- Private buses -- many private buses from Eluru.
- Parking in the town is improving. It may be easy to park two wheelers and Cars. Government officials has cleared the site along the road leading to the temple from Eluru to park vehicles.
Almost all the locations in the town can be accessed by foot, all the roads are pedestrian friendly as most of them contains footpaths.
There are one bus station in the city. It is located in the western part of the city.
Most of the roads in the town had a minimum width of 3.7 metres which makes travel ease with cars and other four wheelers. Taxi services are also available.
Auto-rickshaw is one of the major transportation modes available in the town, with hundreds of autos registered within the town.
- Motorbike/bicycle motorbiking or cycling is mostly preferred since the area of the town is so small that it's easy to reach all parts of town.
- 1 Sri Venkateswara swamy Devasthanam. 3rd most visited temple in Andhra Pradesh.
- Shivalayam (located on the hill).