Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Edina Mill Site, near W 50th St and Browndale Ave. The site of a former gristmill, which was built in the 1850s and demolished in 1932. The site currently has foundation markers outlining where the mill was located, along with informational exhibits.
- 1 Edina Cinema, 3911 W 50th St (at France Ave; Bus: 6, 46), ☏ . Four screen cinema in the 50th and France district.
- 1 Southdale Center (bound by 66th St, 69th St, France Ave, and York Ave), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-6PM. Southdale opened in 1956 and is the oldest fully-enclosed shopping mall in the United States. Anchored by Macy's, Herberger's, and JCPenney.
- 2 The Galleria (bound by 69th St, 70th St, France Ave, and York Ave), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-8PM, Su 11AM-6PM. A more upscale counterpart to Southdale.
- 1 Convention Grill, 3912 Sunnyside Rd (at France Ave; Bus: 6), ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM. Old fashioned 1930s American diner with burgers, fries, and milkshakes.
In addition to the following, there are also quite a few hotels clustered around Interstate 494 and Highway 100, just barely outside the Edina city limits in Bloomington.
- 1 Westin Edina Galleria, 3201 Galleria (York Ave at 69th St), ☏ , toll-free: . Luxury hotel next door to the Galleria shopping mall.
- 1 Edina Library, 5280 Grandview Sq (off Vernon Ave; Bus: 46), ☏ . M-W 9AM-8PM, Th-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM.
- 2 Southdale Library, 7001 York Ave S (at 70th St; Bus: 6), ☏ . M-Th 9AM-9PM, F-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM.
|Routes through Edina|
|Grand Rapids ← Hopkins ←||N S||→ Bloomington/Eden Prairie → Mankato|
|END ← Minnetonka/Eden Prairie ←||W E||→ Richfield → Minneapolis|
|Brooklyn Center ← St. Louis Park ←||N S||→ Bloomington → END|