Jump to navigation Jump to search
Edmore is on the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad line.
- By car: From Grand Forks, US highway 2 west about 60 miles to Lakota, then north on state highway 1 for about 27 miles to SH17, then west for three miles to Edmore.
- Wheatland Manor, 405 South Grant St, ☏ . Nicknamed "The Alamo," this historic home exhibits furnishings of the early 1900s. It's library has items from the early history of the area to the present. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Main Street Cafe, 421 Main St, ☏ .
- OK Corral, 424 Main St, ☏ .
- Edmore Campground, ☏ . Tent and RV camping in the city park.
From here, Devils Lake is about a one-hour ride to the south and west (45 miles).
|Routes through Edmore|
|Jct N S ← Cando ←||W E||→ Adams → Grafton|