North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia Region > Chester County > Exton
- Exton is in Chester County, in the Philadelphia-Camden metro area.
- The latitude of Exton is 40.028N. The longitude is -75.621W.
- It is in the Eastern Standard time zone. Elevation is 312 feet.
The population, at the time of the 2000 census, was 4,267.
- Immaculata University, Penn State Great Valley, Valley Forge Christian College, and 'West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
- Train For Amtrak  and Septa , the Exton Station is located at 425 Walkertown Road, Exton PA. Also, for Septa take the R5 Route.
- Car From the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 76), take Exit 312 (Downingtown). From Route 30 Highway, take the 100 North Exit.
- Flying Philadelphia International Airport . 8000 Essington Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19153
- Septa R5 rail service- The Exton station is a park and ride facility located at 425 Walkertown Road, along Route 100. There is no ticket facility at this location. The station is wheel chair accessible and there are currently 369 parking spaces. This station is also serviced by Amtrak's Keystone service.
- Septa Bus routes - Bus service in Exton includes Septa Routes 92, and 204 with scheduled stops at most Exton shopping areas as well as some business parks. Use our links to Septa to check out these 2 routes.
- Krapf Bus Company - Krapf Bus now runs the Route A bus which used to be the old Septa 120 route. The "A" runs from Coatesville to Downingtown, Exton and West Chester. Krapf also offers the Rover service. Seniors and those with disabilities aren't the only ones who can use Rover- Rover is open to everyone. You need to call and register for your ride. Check out their website for all the particulars.
- Airport Transportation - need a ride to the Philadelphia airport? The Rainbow Limo and Cab company operates convenient airport shuttle service from three Exton, PA hotels: The Inn at Chester Springs, Extended Stay America and Holiday Inn Express. You must make a reservation to ride. I've used Rainbow many times in the past and found them to be punctual and deliver exceptional service. Visit their site for fares and further details.
- Besides Rainbow Cab mentioned above, there is another cab company that services Exton and it's Acar Taxi . Call them at (610)644-2323 for local and airport trips. It is recommended that you call ahead for airport trips.
Directions to Exton Mall
- From the North:
-DIRECTIONS FROM KING OF PRUSSIA. Take Route 202 South to Frazer/Downingtown Route 30 Exit. Make a right at the bottom of the ramp. Exton Square is approximately 3 miles on the right hand side of Route 30.
- From the South:
-DIRECTIONS FROM PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. Take Route I-95 South to Route 322 West (at the I-476 exit stay left). Follow Route 322 to Routes 1&322. Turn right on Route 322/Route 202 North. At Holiday Inn in West Chester, bear to the right for Route 202 Bypass. Proceed about 3 miles and exit right at Route 100 North. At the Business Route 30 East traffic light, turn right. Turn left at first light into Exton Square.
-DIRECTIONS FROM DELAWARE AND SOUTH. Take Route I-95 North to Route 202 North. Take Route 202 North to West Chester (approx. 15 miles). At Holiday Inn in West Chester, bear to the right for Route 202 bypass. Proceed 3 miles and exit right at Route 100 North. At Business Route 30 East traffic light, turn right. Turn left at first light into Exton Square.
- From the East:
-DIRECTIONS FROM CENTER CITY PHILADELPHIA. Take Route I-76 West (Schuylkill Expressway) to Route 202 South, West Chester. Stay on Route 202 South to the Frazer/Downingtown, Business Route 30 exit. Stay to the left of the exit ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, go right. Travel approximately 2 miles on Business Rout 30 West. At the next light, turn right into Exton Square.
-DIRECTIONS FROM PA TURNPIKE (Eastbound). Exit at Downingtown, Exit #23. Take Route 100 South. Stay on Route 100 South until the intersection with Business Route 30 East. Turn left on Business Route 30 East. Go one block to te next light and turn left into Exton Square.
- From the West:
-DIRECTIONS FROM LANCASTER. Take Route 30 East to intersection of Route 100 in Exton. After light at intersection, make first left into Exton Square.
-DIRECTIONS FROM PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE (Westbound). Exit at Valley Forge, Exit #24. Take Route 202 South, West Chester. Stay on Route 202 South to the Frazer/Downingtown, Business Route 30 exit. Stay to the left of the exit ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, go right. Travel approximately 2 miles on Business Route 30 West. At the next light, turn right into Exton Square.
- As of November 12th, the average price for gas is around $2.49.
- Waterloo Gardens. During the holiday and spring seasons it is spectacular. There are many flowers and crafts to keep the garderners in the family busy for hours.
- Albert C. Miller Memorial Park is a cute little park with small concerts and occasional festivals throughout the year.
- Kerr Park is about a 10 minute drive into Downingtown. It has trails for walking, biking, and running. There are plenty of picinic tables and gazeboes for large or small outtings. The playground is accessible for both children with and without handicaps. If you visit on the fourth of July then you can see the many festivites and fireworks at the park.
- Marsh Creek State Park:The 1,705-acre Marsh Creek State Park contains a 535-acre lake offering wind surfing, boating, sailing, fishing, and waterfowl watching. Other park activities include camping, hiking, swimming, picnicking, and horseback riding.
- Brandywine Outfitters:Brandywine Outfitters is a full-service canoe and kayak rental business that is open April through September.
- Downingtown Country Club:This 18-hole championship golf course features tree-lined fairways and firm, fast greens protected by deep bunkers and heavy roughs. A bar and grill in a well-appointed clubhouse is on the property.
- Whitford Country Club:Whitford Country Club is an 18-hole regulation length golf course in Exton, Pennsylvania. This medium-length layout features 4 sets of teeboxes for the enjoyment of golfers of all skill levels. Online tee times may be available at Whitford Country Club or at nearby golf courses, usually offered at a discount from the normal rate
- Chester County Mountain Bike Tours and Instruction
- French Creek State Park:Covering 7,475 acres of land in rural Pennsylvania, French Creek State Park offers the space and facilities for outdoor recreational activities of every type. Over 35 miles of hiking trails criss-cross the park, as well as eight miles of horse trails and 6,000 acres of land for hunters. There are campgrounds, yurts, boats for rent, fishing lakes, a summer swimming pool and more to enjoy. The park sits about 12 miles southeast of Reading and around 35 miles northwest of Philadelphia a little off of Highway 422.
- Tyler Arboretum:Tyler Arboretum presents 650 acres of beautiful and exotic plants elegantly arranged in a natural setting. Open to the public for hiking and picnicking, highlights of the arboretum include the Meadow Maze with a four-ring labyrinth of grasses, Pink Hill's layout of serpentine stone and wildflowers, and a huge array of ornamentals ranging from flowering cherry to crabapple trees. The grounds lie about 15 miles east of downtown Philadelphia, beneath Ridley Creek State Park.
- American Helicopter Museum:Explore the dream and reality of helicopter flight at the American Helicopter Museum, where some three dozen examples of helicopters antique and modern are held on display. In fact, the first rotary wing American craft to ever fly took off just some 41 miles away from the museum, in the town of Bryn Athyn. See a Bell 47B, the first helicopter to be commercially certified in the country, and the Bell AH-1F Cobra, used by the army in the 1960s as well as odd devices like the Princeton GEM X-2 Air Scooter. The museum is situated at the Brandywine Airport close to West Goshen Community Park, and most of the helicopters displayed are located inside, making this a great museum to visit no matter the time of year.[http://www.helicoptermuseum.org/'
- Chester County Historical Society:The largest museum dedicated to exploring the past of this southeastern region, the collections contained within the Chester County Historical Society museum are vast and illuminating. A large holding of 18th and 19th century decorative arts pieces compliments the more traditional holdings of documents and antique items. Make sure to visit the Introductory Gallery, where the lives of early county residents are shared, as well as the galleries that hold rotating themed exhibits. The downtown museum is a highlight of West Chester, with many great shops and restaurants located within walking distance.
- Birtchview Farm Campground
- Frazer Lanes
- Historical Society of Trappe
- Hidden Arce Camp Grounds
- Downingtown Bowling Alley, 10 minute drive. Is a and on the weekends there is late night bowling with drinks for the 21 and over crowd.
- Regal Cinemas is also a 10 minute drive and is located across the street from the bowling alley.
- Hershery Park and Dorney Park are both about an hours drive.
- Ingleside Golf Club.
- Vertical Extremes, 10 minute drive. Is a into the heart of Downingtown. It is a great indoor rock climbing arena. 
- Rosi Golf & Sport Center
- The Exton Square Mall. A quaint mall with plenty of stores for the family. The mall has two floors and creates a square shape.
- Main Floor stores: Macys's, Boscovs, JCPenney, MasterCuts, Nail Boutique, Customer Service Center, RadioShack, Lens Crafters, The Shoe Department, Deb Shop, Game Stop, As Seen on TV, Life Uniform, Select Comfort, Exton Place, Carlton Cards, Chester County Art Association, Jos. A. Bank, MW Tux, Littman Jewelers, Kitchen Kapers, Christopher and Banks, Lane Bryant, Deck the Walls, Mother Maternity, Payless, New York & Company, Foot Locker, Habitat, Penn Premier Dental, Hair Dzyns, The Creative Hand, Healthy Way, Claire's, Home Town China, Starting Forever, Perfume Island, The Deerskin Leather Shop.
- Level 2 stores: Sears, Pro Nails, The Children's Place, Champs, Express, Gap Kids, GAP Body, Leasing Opportunity, Suncoast Motion Picture Co., Harry's Hotdogs, Sarku Japan, Saladworks Cafe, Montesini Pizza, Liberty Travel, Hollister, The Picture People, Norman's Hallmark, Pearle Vision Express, Shenk and Tittle, Spencers Gifts, AT&T, Finish Line, Forever 21, Boscov's, Abercrombie and Fitch, aerie, Banana Republic, H&M, Gymboree, Bath& Body Works, Ann Taylor Loft, Victoria's Secret, Zumiez, Journey's, JCPenney, Charloette Russe, Areopastel, American Eagle Outfitters, Borders Express, Limited Too, Pac Sun, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell/Subway, Chik-fel-a, China House, McDonald's, Macy's, Lids, Trade Secret, Stride Rite, Pagoda, General Nutrition Center, T-Mobile, Zales, Wireless Zone, BC Sports Collectibles, Game Stop, Things Remembered, Best Buy Mobile, Icing, Gertude Hawk, Kay Jewelers, Nestle Toll House Cafe, Freedom Wireless, Vitamin World, Auntie Ann's Pretzels, The Body Shop, Sunglass Hut, Village Silver, Sprint, Bandalino, Origins, Pinwheels, 5-7-9, Aveda, Gordon's Jewelers, Yankee Candle COmpany, Aldo.
- Main Street at Exton. A retail mall with different architectural style buildings in a town center setting. Major tenants include Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy and Pier 1 Imports.
- The Main Street at Exton is a outdoor shopping mall in Exton, PA. It is conveniently located where the Route 30 bypass crosses route 100. There are many large department stores and smaller shops. The Exton Square mall is less than a mile away.
- The SPCA of Chester County is the largest animal shelter in Chester County. It is about a 5-10 minute drive from the heart of Exton .
- There are a few smaller shopping centers scattered throughout Exton. Some of the stores are Kohl's, Ross, Petco, TJ Maxx, and plenty of small specialty stores.
- If you would like to drive outside of Exton then there is the King of Prussia mall which is about a 30 minute drive straight down route 30.
- Exton has over 300 different places to eat, have tea, and/or dine the night away. It appeals to all different kinds of appitites. Whether someone is a vegan, looking for good sushi, a kosher restaurant, a steakhouse,etc.. Exton has it all.
- Some Specific ones including there addresses are as follows:
- T.G.I. Friday's
301 North Pottstown Pike +1 610-594-6646
- Longhorn Steakhouse
100 Bartlett Ave. +1 610-524-0700
470 W Lincoln Hwy +1 610-363-5266
- Ruby Tuesday's
471 John Young Way #26A +1 610-594-5456
- Bob Evans
303 North Pottstown Pike +1 610-363-0410
- Uno Chicago Grille
8 N. Pottstown Pike +1 610-280-4555
- On the Border
102 Bartlett Ave +1 610-363-3646
- Cheesburger in Paradise
116 N. Pottstown Pike Exton, PA 19341 484-875-4506
- Some more/and some of the same restaurants with the links to their web-pages for more information are listed below.
- Applebees .
- Cosi Sandwich Bar .
- Isaac's Restaurant and Deli .
- Aoki Japanese Cuisine
- Brickside Grille .
- Max and Ermas
- Maggie Moos .
- Ron's Original Bar & Grill, .
- Exton Diner
- Winner's Circle Sports Grille .
- Ship Inn and Lighthouse Grille 
- Duling-Kurtz House and Country Inn .
- Bucca Di Beppo, .
- Yokohoma Japanese Restaurant
- Dessert Moon Fresh Mexican Grille .
- Hoss's Steakhouse
- Bonefish Grille .
- Weso's Italian Restaurant and Sports Bar, .
- Allegria Italian Restaurant
- Appetites On Main:Known to have some of the best Bacon Cheese Fries in the county.
- Anthony's Pizzeria
- Feeding Frenzy Inc.
- Francesco's Pizza and Grill
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Helathy Beings Cafe
- Hong Kong Restaurant
- East Side Mario's
- Einstein Brothers Bagels
- Dominos Pizza
- Wedding Cafe
- Vicker's Tavern
- Yokohama Japanese Restaurant
- Uno Restaurant Corporation
- Taste of India
- The Drafting Room 
- Vicker's Tavern 
- Johnny's Bar
- Riverstone Cafe 
- Appetites on Main, .
- Eagle Tavern and Inn, .
815 North Pottstown Pike +1 610-363-1100 Complimentary wireless internet access, voicemail, complimentary USA Today complimentary shuttle service(10 mile radius), room service-Arthur's Steak House.
- Comfort Suites
700 Uwchlan Ave. +1 610-594-4770 Free coffee, free high-speed wireless access, free continental breakfast, fitness center, 100% smoke-free, near Ron's Schoolhouse Grill.
- Fairfield Inn (Marriott)
5 North Pottstown Pike +1 610-524-8811 Smoke-free, complimentary hot breakfast, microwave and refrigerator in every room, near Uno Chicago Grill and Hoss's Steak and Sea House.
- Hampton Inn
4 North Pottstown Pike +1 610-363-5555 Complimentary hot breakfast, microwave and refrigerator in every room, near Uno Chicago Grill and Hoss's Steak and Sea House.
- Holiday Inn Express
120 North Pottstown Pike +1 610-524-4000 Free high-speed wireless access, complimentary fresh baked cookies in lobby- afternoons Mon-Fri, fitness center, walking distance to Cheeseburger in Paradise and Whiteland Towne Center.
- Residence Inn by Marriott (Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton), 10 North Pottstown Pike, ☏ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm.
If you would like more information about Exton and its surrounding areas then here is a website about Chester County. 
|Routes through Exton|
|Lancaster ← Downingtown ←||W E||→ Paoli → Philadelphia|
|Harrisburg ← Lancaster ←||W E||→ Philadelphia → New York City|
|Lancaster ← Downingtown ←||W E||→ Malvern → Philadelphia|
|Thorndale ← Downingtown ←||W E||→ Malvern → Philadelphia|