Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Jungle Jim's International Market, 5440 Dixie Hwy (Fairfield), ☏ , email@example.com. 8AM–10PM daily. A grocery store that's effectively a small theme park. Jungle Jim's is best known for their large selection of international foods, including African, Middle Eastern, European, Eastern European, Hispanic, Indian/South Asian, and Asian. They have thousands of different types of wine and beer, more than 1,000 different types of cheese, 1,500 different types of hot sauce, etc. Robotic characters are installed in some themed aisles, and a non-operational monorail, and other features really make this feel like a 1980's theme park. So huge that you could easily spend several hours wandering up and down the aisles. Also offers a cooking school.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express, 6755 Fairfield Business Center Dr, ☏ .
- 2 Hampton Inn Cincinnati, NW/Fairfield, 430 Kolb Drive, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 11:00.
- 3 Extended Stay America, 9651 Seward Road, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fairfield Lane Library, 1485 Corydale Dr, ☏ . Offers meeting and study rooms. Occasionally hosts visiting authors.
|Routes through Fairfield|
|Van Wert ← Hamilton ←||N S||→ Cincinnati → Frankfort|