Jump to navigation Jump to search
- United Dairy Farmers, 7157 Dixie Highway.
- 1 Jungle Jim's International Market, 5440 Dixie Hwy (Fairfield), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A grocery store that's effectively a small theme park. Jungle Jim's is best known for their large selection of international foods, 9,000 different types of wine, 800 different types of beer, 1,600 different types of cheese, nearly 1,000 different types of hot sauce, etc. Robotic characters are installed in some themed aisles, A non-operational monorail, and other features really make this feel like a 1980's theme park. So huge that you could easily spend several hours wandering up and down the aisles. Also offers a cooking school.
- 2 Forest Fair Village (formerly Cincinnati Mall). A nearly dead mall, it still has some clothing and sporting choices.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express, 6755 Fairfield Business Center Dr, ☏ .
- 2 Hampton Inn Cincinnati, NW/Fairfield, 430 Kolb Drive, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 11:00.
- 3 Extended Stay America, 9651 Seward Road, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Fairfield Lane Library, 1485 Corydale Dr, ☏ . Offers meeting and study rooms. Occasionally hosts visiting authors.
|Routes through Fairfield|
|Van Wert ← Hamilton ←||N S||→ Cincinnati → Frankfort|