Wooster area Ohio > Fredericksburg (Ohio)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Very close to the traditional Ohio Amish tourist area of Holmes County. Routes 501(north), 201 (south), 192 (southwest), and 94a/2 (northeast) merge in the center of town.
Drive, bike, walk, or carriage.
- Scenic Countryside.
- Salt Creek Carriage Rides, 8070 Fredericksburg Rd, ☎ .
- Jerry's Archery the Minute-Men, 7785 Hoy Rd, ☎ .
- Ashery Country Store - 8922 State Route 241, +1 330 359-5615.
- Fredericksburg Market, 103 S Mill St, ☎ .
- Salt Creek Mercantile, 145 S Mill St, ☎ .
- Lem's Pizza, 110 N Mill St, ☎ .
- Horse & Harness Pub, 9260 County Road, ☎ . 192.
- Gilead's Balm Manor Bed & Breakfast, 8690 County Road, ☎ . 201.
- Wooster (northwest)
- Millersburg (south)
- Mansfield (northwest)
- Columbus (southwest)
- Canton (northeast)