Jump to navigation Jump to search
Goodyear is a city located west of Phoenix.
- 1 Phoenix Goodyear Airport (GYR IATA, formerly known as Goodyear Municipal Airport), to the southwest in Goodyear, AZ, just south of I-10 and just west of the Agua Fria River. The airport is not served by any airlines, and is home to several aircraft maintenance and commercial pilot training companies. Lux Air operates the airport's only FBO.
- Bible Museum. An unknown treasure in Goodyear which holds original transcripts dating back hundreds of years, a great look into history for sure.
- Mystery Building. The most unusual and mysterious find in Goodyear is the Mystery Building located just off the I-10, far in the distance stands an eerie deserted horse-track. Unfortunately, not open to the public this spot has been in movies and remains a staple attraction in Goodyear. Located just south of the I-10 near Cotton Ln.
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park, 14805 W Vineyard Ave, ☏ . open 365 days a year. Offers beautiful trails (20,000 acres to be exact), baseball fields, picnic areas, a golf course and even a rodeo arena.
- Arturo's Mexican Restaurant, 13290 W Van Buren, ☏ . Mexican style restaurant that offers not only separate dishes but also nice combination dinners for an affordable price.
|Routes through Goodyear|
|Blythe ← Buckeye ←||W E||→ Avondale (Arizona) → Phoenix|