North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Canton-Massillion Metropolitan Area > HartvilleJump to navigation Jump to search
Hartville is known as a "dry" town, meaning no alcoholic beverages are served or sold in the village. Very few shops are open on Sundays, and a few restaurants are closed too. This is possibly due to the fairly large Mennonite population.
- Discover Hartville, 11924 King Church Avenue, Uniontown, Ohio 44685, ☏ .
- Canton/Stark County Convention Visitors Bureau, 222 Market Ave. N. (Located inside the Millennium Centre), Canton, Ohio 44702, ☏ .
- SR 43 begins in Cleveland and ends in Steubenville. SR 43 runs North and South through Hartville. You can get off of I-76 (in Kent) at the SR 43 exit.
- SR 619 begins in Barberton and ends near Alliance. SR 619 runs East and West through Hartville. You can get off I-77 (in Green at the SR 619 exit.
- [formerly dead link] Hartville Chocolate Factory, ☏ . Two locations: 114 S. Prospect (Corner of Rts. 619 & 43 South) and 1289 Edison St. (in Hartville Marketplace). Prospect Street location hours: M,Tu,Th,F 10AM-6PM; W&S 10AM-5PM.
- 1 Quail Hollow State Park, 13480 Congress Lake Avenue, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Open daily 6AM-11PM. This state park has almost 700 acres of land, with miles of hiking, bridle, and biking trails. Also located at Quail Hollow are some beautiful gardens and a forty room Manor house that was built in the 1920s. If you are interested in touring the house, contact the park to ensure the visitors center is open.
- Sable Creek Golf Course, 5942 Edison Street, ☏ . NE. Weekday rates: $13/19 (9/18 holes); Weekend morning rates: $16/33 (9/18 holes); Weekend afternoon rates: $13/20 (9/18 holes); add $4 per 9 holes for cart. This is a public golf course that has 27 holes.
- Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, 1289 Edison Street NW, ☏ . M, Th, F, Sa: 9AM-5PM. Sarah's Grille, their food court, opens at 7AM. The biggest attraction in Hartville. The Marketplace has around 200 stores inside a large building. Most of the stores sell new items, such as toys and crafts. The Flea Market is located outside and has 1,000 spaces available. Outside you will find flea market type items, such as antiques and collectibles. While the both the Marketplace and the Flea Market are open year-round, there is a considerable drop in the vendors willing to stand outside during the cold Ohio winters. However, all of the indoor vendors remain. The busiest time of the flea market is May - October, and the busiest weekends are Memorial Day, The 4th of July and Labor Day.
- Frontier Restaurant, 418 E Maple St, ☏ .
- Hartville Kitchen, 1015 Edison Street NW, ☏ . M,Tu,Th-Sa 11AM-8PM. Located in front of the Hartville Marketplace.
- Maize Valley Market & Winery, 6193 Edison St NE, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Not in the city limits of Hartville, this is the closest place to get a drink and see some live entertainment on Saturdays.
- Cutty's Sunset Camping Resort, 8050 Edison St (SR44 and SR619 intersection), ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Gardens Inn, 3790 Edison St NE, ☏ . This is a Bed and Breakfast accommodation set in a Colonial styled house. There are two guest rooms. The inn overlooks Seven Hills Country Club. $70-80.
- Quail Hollow State Park, 13480 Congress Lake Avenue, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Quail hollow has 25 campsites available for groups, such as Boy/Girl Scouts.
|Routes through Hartville|
|Cleveland ← Kent ←||N S||→ North Canton → Canton|
|Barberton ← Uniontown ←||W E||→ Alliance → END|