North America > United States of America > Florida > Central Florida > West Central Florida > Citrus County > Homosassa Springs
US-19 runs north-south through Homosassa Springs along the Florida Gulf Coast. West Halls River Road and Yulee Drive provide access to the northern and southern parts of Homosassa, respectively. FL-44, which crosses Florida east to west, passes north of Homosassa Springs.
- 1 Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, 4150 S Suncoast Blvd (US-19). Daily 9AM-5:30PM. Visitors can see West Indian manatees every day of the year from the park's underwater observatory in the main spring. The park showcases native Florida wildlife, including manatees, black bears, bobcats, white-tailed deer, American alligators, American crocodiles, and river otters. Manatee programs are offered three times daily. At the Wildlife Encounter programs, snakes and other native animals are featured. Recreational opportunities include picnicking, nature study, and bird-watching. The park features a children's education center, providing hands-on experiences about Florida's environment. Transportation from the visitor center on U.S. 19 to the West Entrance is available by tram or boat. The park has two gift shops and a café with a selection of beverages and snacks. The ticket counters close at 4PM.
- 2 Homosassa Water Tower, ☏ . Funded by the Old Homosassa Heritage Council.
- 1 Crumps' Landing, 11210 W. Halls River Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu–Th Su 11:30AM–10PM, F Sa 11:30AM–midnight.
- The Starting Gate, 10605 W Yulee Dr, ☏ . F–Su 6:30PM–midnight.
- 1 Bella Oasis, 4076 South Suncoast Blvd, ☏ .
- 2 Florida Cracker Riverside Resort, 5297 S Cherokee Way, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 3 McRae's, 5300 S Cherokee Way, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. No pets.
|Routes through Homosassa Springs|
|Atlanta ← Crystal River ←||N S||→ Port Richey → Saint Petersburg|
|Pensacola ← Crystal River ←||W E||→ Brooksville → Lakeland|