Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Nehru Zoological Park. Almost natural habitat for a great collection of animals. Drive-in + safari.
- 2 The Natural History Museum, Nehru Zoological park, Zoo Park Main Road, Kishan Bagh, Bahadurpura West (Bus to Stop Zoo, northwest shore of Mir Alam Tank), ☏ . Has some rare and interesting exhibits.
- 3 Paigah Tombs, Santoshnagar (Pisal Banda). daytime. These tombs belong to the 'Paigah' nobles (tied by blood and marriage to the Nizams) and are about 200 years old. These unique lime and mortar tombs are beautifully carved and have marble inlay work on them. Relaxing environment with bird singing. seems free.
- 4 Raymond Tomb, Dilsukh Nagar, Asmaan Gadh. Michel Raymond, a French mercenary, was a military commander in the service of the second Nizam and also his close friend. His tomb is located at Saroornagar, and is made of black granite with beautiful skyview of the area
- Ashtalaksmi temple, dilsukhnagar. Free.
- Karmanghat hanuman temple, karmanghat. Free.
- Mahankali Temple, Laldarwaza. Site of the main annual Bonalu procession. Free.
- Sanghi Temple, Hayat Nagar. Free.
- 7 Mrugavani National Park (Chilkur Wildlife Park).
- 1 Madina Market Bazaar. Wholesale market.
- 1 Novotel Hyderabad Airport, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad, ☏ . Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 12:00. ₹ 5,000-7,000.