Kozhikode International Airport is situated here.
Air-conditioned buses are available from Kozhikode Railway Station (₹50). Taxis are available from Feroke Railway Station (₹400). Fast Passenger buses are available from Malappuram, Palakkad and Coimbatore.
- 1 Calicut International Airport (Karipur Airport CCJ IATA). serving the cities of Kozhikode and Malappuram.
There are domestic flights from Coimbatore, Delhi, Kochi, Mumbai, Mangalore, Thiruvanathapuram, Bangalore and Chennai.
There are international flights from:
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Sharjah
- Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam
- Muscat and Salalah
- Bahrain, Doha, Kuwait
Taxis are available from the airport to the city. (₹500)
Air conditioned buses are available to Kozhikode Railway Station. (₹50)
Mini buses are available to Kondotty town.(₹7)
- Hajj House, Airport Township.
- Walking in the Hills. Karippur is a very scenic place suitable for trekking if your flight is delayed by several hours. But the humidity and heat makes any walking exercise difficult between 8 am and 6 pm. Early mornings are ideal for a leisurely stroll. You can spend the daytime watching television in one of the budget hotels near the airport.
- Malabar Sweets. Malabar sweets and other delicacies are available in the numerous shops near the airport market.
- Indian Coffee House, ☎ .
- Pilot Restaurant, Allunkal, Pulikkal, Kozhikode Road (7 km).
- Apna Bakery, Thurakkal Junction (3 km).
- Arabian Chocolates, Airport Township.
- [dead link] Ayyadan Residency, Near the Airport.
- Hotel Avinsha, Near the Airport.
- Hotel Benzy Plaza, Near the Airport.
- Nuhman Tourist Home, Near the Airport.
- [dead link] Pushpak Hotel, Near the Airport.
- Riya Residency, Near the Airport.
- Thekkeppuram Tourist Home, Near the Airport.
- Kondotty – the nearest town, 3 km
- Ramanattukara – the nearest bigger town, 15 km
- Tenhippalam, university town on a hillock. 8 km