North America > United States of America > Pacific Northwest > Oregon > Portland Metropolitan Area > Lake Oswego
- Oswego Lake (Oswego Lake House Restaurant), 40 N. State St., Lake Oswego Oregon, ☏ . Come see the view of beautiful Oswego Lake. Morning sunrises approximately 6AM and sunsets depending on the time of year are a magnificent experience. Surrounding the lake are significant estates belonging to Oregon's local substantial business owners and investors.
Boat slips are available for local homeowners that live on the lake.
Oswego Lake House Restaurant is the only restaurant that is located on the lake shores. It has an outdoor deck which sits 214 people, gas fire pits, 2 outdoor bars, and boat slips.
Above the lake are restaurants Manzanna's, Five Spice, Zeppo Italian, Peet's Coffee, and a bakery.
Summers there is an outdoor Sunday Market place.
- Lake Twin Theater, 106 N State St., Lake Oswego Oregon, ☏ . Located next to Oswego Lake House Restaurant & Lounge. This historical theater was built in 1939.
- Blinns Restaurant, 40 N State St, ☏ .
- Clarkes Restaurant, 455 2nd St, ☏ .
- Fivespice Restaurant, 315 1st St, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. Su-Th 11AM-10PM; F-Sa 11AM-11PM. Dinners $20-30.
- Genia's, 148 B Ave #100, ☏ .
- Manzana Rotisserie Grill, 305 1st St, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-11PM; F 11AM-Midnight; Sa 8:30AM-Midnight; Su 8:30AM-10PM. Dinners $15-25.
- Tucci, 220 A Ave, ☏ , email@example.com. M 11AM-9PM; Tu-Th 11AM-10PM; F 11AM-11PM; Sa 4PM-11PM; Su 4PM-9PM. Dinners $20-30.
- Wanfu Chinese Restaurant, 141 N State St, ☏ .
- Zeppo Italian, 345 1st St #105, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-10PM; F 11AM-11PM; Sa 8AM-11PM; Su 8AM-9PM. Dinners $17-24.
- Oswego Lake House Restaurant & Lounge (Formerly Blinn's), 40 N. State St, ☏ . Su-Th 4PM-10PM, Fr-Sa 4PM-11:30PM. Lakeside fine dining overlooking Oswego Lake. Restaurant, Lounge, Large outside heated deck seating with gas fire pits, full view of lake, estates and boats, Private Wine Lockers, Live music Thursday - Saturday. Celebrating all holiday events, private wedding, corporate, party management available. $6-$40.
- Phoenix Inn Suites, 14905 Bangy Rd, ☏ . All suite accommodations with complimentary breakfast buffet, high speed internet, and 24 hr. business center
- Lakeshore Hotel, 210 N State St, ☏ . The Lakeshore is the only hotel on the Lake. 79.
|Routes through Lake Oswego|
|Portland ← Tigard ←||N S||→ Salem → Eugene|
|Ends at in Portland ←||N S||→ West Linn → Oregon City|