Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little Falls is a city in Minnesota.
- 1 Charles A. Lindbergh State Park, ☏ . Wooded campgrounds and hiking trails.
- [formerly dead link] Charles A. Lindbergh Historic Site, 1620 Lindbergh Dr S, ☏ . Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day: Th-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. Contains Lindbergh's childhood home and a visitor center with a full size replica of the Spirit of St. Louis. $7 adults, $6 seniors, $5 children 6-17, free for children 5 and under.
- [formerly dead link] Little Falls Dam Festival, Maple Island Park along the Mississippi River near the town dam. Annual festival occurs in late June.
- Little Falls Arts & Crafts Fair. Weekend after Labor Day.
- [formerly dead link] Bookin' It, 104B 2nd St SE, ☏ , toll-free: . M-F 9AM-5PM, Sa 9:30AM-3:30PM.
- A.T. the Black & White, 116 1st St SE, ☏ . Su-Tu 7AM-3PM, W-Th 7AM-8PM, F-Sa 7AM-9PM.
- Charlie's Pizza, 1006 Haven Rd, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM, Su 9AM-10PM. Pizza and Italian.
- Little Fiesta, 310 12th St NE, ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-9:30PM, F-Sa 11AM-10PM. Mexican.
- Zoomski's Coffee Shop, 500 E Broadway, ☏ .
- AmericInn, 306 Lemieur St SE, ☏ , toll-free: . $79+.
- Clifwood Motel, 1201 Haven Rd, ☏ . $45+.
- Country Inn & Suites, 209 16th St NE, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , email@example.com. $80+.
- Waller House Inn, 301 3rd St SE, ☏ . Bed and breakfast. $109+.
- Little Falls Public Library, 108 NE 3rd St, ☏ . M,W noon-8PM, Tu,Th 10AM-8PM, F noon-6PM, Sa noon-5PM. Free wifi.
|Routes through Little Falls|
|Fargo ← Staples ←||W E||→ Saint Cloud → Saint Paul|
|Alexandria ← Long Prairie ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Mille Lacs → Moose Lake|
|Cass Lake ← Brainerd ←||N S||→ END|