Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lugbe is in Abuja.
Lugbe is one of the popular suburban settlements in Abuja. It is in the Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC). It is largely residential and densely populated. Lugbe is about 17 minutes drive from the Central Business District of Abuja and 13 minutes drive to the Abuja Airport. It is along the airport road. Lugbe is divided into five districts namely Lugbe south, Lugbe north, Lugbe central, Lugbe west, Lugbe east.
- Nnamdi Azikwe Airport ABV IATA in Abuja is the closest airport to Lugbe, usually takes 15 minutes to reach the airport from Lugbe.
- Taxi (price differs depending on the distance )
- Motor bikes (price differs depending on the distance)
- Tricycle (price differs depending on the distance)
- Lugbe fruit market
- Amtex recreational garden Lugbe
- Recreational activities
- Novare Gateway Mall, Musa Yar’Adua expressway, Airport Road, ☏ +234 908 256 8000. everyday from 9AM- 9PM. It is a shopping mall where foodstuff, home appliances, clothing, and other things can be bought.
- Lugbe market, Lugbe market behind police station. everyday from 8AM- 6PM. Lugbe market is the oldest market within the town, where foodstuff, household appliances, clothing, decorative items, and other things people might need can be bought.
- The Great Cuisine Bar & Restuarant, House 50, Babangida Market Avenue, By New Reedeemed Church, Lugbe Phase 1 Municipal, 900107, ☏ +234 814 781 1305. everyday from 7AM- 11PM.
- Jules Water and Drinks Depot, House 17 1G1 Road, Federal Housing Estate, Phase 2, ☏ +234 802 562 8879. everyday from 7AM- 7PM. Sells different drinks like water, wine, and spirit.
- House 919 Suites and Apartments, Plot 919 1(W) Road, 1st Avenue, FHA Lugbe, ☏ +234 806 718 1301. Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. House 919 Suites is located at Plot 919 1(W) Road, 1st Avenue, FHA Lugbe, Abuja (Close to the Lugbe
Fruit Market). House 919 Suites has 26 rooms and the following facilities: restaurant, lounge, rooftop bar. Services: room service, laundry, unisex salon. ₦12,500.