Marinha Grande (muh-REE-nyuh GRUHN-d(ih), /mɐ.ˈɾi.ɲɐ ˈgɾɐ̃.dɨ/) municipality has 38,681 residents (2011), with about 10,500 living in the city proper.
- 1 Estação Ferroviária de Marinha Grande (Marinha Grande rail station). PDF timetable. Marinha Grande is served by the Linha do Oeste between Lisbon and Coimbra.
Marinha Grande is at the junction of the A8 (Autoestrada do Oeste) and A17 (Autoestrada do Litoral Centro) motorways.
- Transportes Urbanos Marinha Grande (TUMG), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Several local bus routes operate in the municipality.
- 1 Museu do Vidro (Museum of Glass), Palácio Stephens, Praça Guilherme Stephens, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Tu–Su 10:00–13:00 & 14:00–18:00, closed M. Collections of industrial, artisanal, and artistic glasswork in Portugal since the 17th century. €1.50, retirees / students / disabled €0.75.
- 1 Praia de São Pedro de Moel. Sandy Atlantic Ocean beach.
- 1 Salsaparrilha, Rua Marques de Pombal 32, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu–Sa 12:00–15:00 & 19:00–22:00, Su 12:00–15:00, closed M. Mid-range.
- 2 Tasca Nova, Rua Machado Santos 43, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M Tu Th F 10:00–00:00, W 10:00–15:00, Sa 11:00–00:00, closed Su. Portuguese steakhouse with a French touch. Mid-range.
- 1 Hotel Cristal Marinha, Rua de Leiria 112, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 11:00. Three-star, 65-room hotel with conference facilities, business centre, game room, billiards, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and free parking. €57-81.
- 2 Hotel Verde Pinho, Rua das Saudades 15, São Pedro de Moel, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 16:00, check-out: 12:00. Two-star, 30-room bed and breakfast with bar, free Wi-Fi, and free parking. €34-56.