Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Take the New Jersey Transit North Jersey Coast Line from New York Penn Station or other stops along the line. Get off at the Middletown Station on Church Street.
- Take the SeaStreak or another of the fast ferries from Manhattan to Atlantic Highlands, Highlands, or Belford NJ. Then take a shuttle, cab, or short drive to Middletown.
- The Evil Clown of Middletown, Highway 35 (at Kings Hiway East.). A large outdoor sign on northbound New Jersey Route 35 in Middletown Township, New Jersey, advertising a liquor store.
- Middletown Township Public Library, 55 New Monmouth Road, ☏ . An excellent public library.
- Poricy Park Conservancy, 345 Oak Hill Road, ☏ . Dedicated to the preservation of its natural resources and historic site for use in education and enjoyment by present and future generations. It features woodlands, fields, river and marsh ecosystems, a bed of Cretaceous fossils, collections of natural objects, and a restored 18th-Century farm. Quality hands-on educational programs of natural science, environmental and colonial living studies are offered in season.
- Ice World at the Middletown Sports Complex, 214 Harmony Road, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Public ice staking sessions and ice hockey year round.
- Harmony Natural Foods, 1521 State Route 35 (At Harmony Road), ☏ . An excellent assortment of vitamins, supplements, and natural foods managed by very knowledgeable staff.
- Super Foodtown of Port Monmouth, 426 NJ-36, NJ 07758, ☏ . Monday - Saturday 7am-10pm Sunday 7AM–9PM.
- Middletown Pancake House, 1610 State Route 35 (Just North of Harmony Road), ☏ . Family owned and operated since 1962. A very warm and friendly atmosphere where Families and Friends gather to eat Home cooked meals and especially excellent breakfasts
- Villa Pizza, State Route 35 at Harmony Rd (In Shoprite Plaza), ☏ . Pizza as it was meant to be.
- Toscanella Village Cafe, 102 Kings Highway (Near the train station), ☏ . This cozy Italian restaurant is at its best when you can dine in their outdoor garden.
- Sissy's Place, 868 Main St (At the junction), ☏ . Women cooking for everyone.
- Belford Bistro, 870 Main Street (At the junction), ☏ . Up-scale fare at an intimate byob location.
- Lincroft Inn, 700 Newman Springs Road (Lincroft), ☏ .
- Matata Asian Cuisine, 655 Route 35, ☏ . Mon-Thur 11am-10pm. Excellent Asian Cuisine
- MJ's, 1005 Highway 35 N, ☏ . Open 7 days at 11 AM. Pizza, Bar, and Grill
- Boston Market, 1185 Rt 35, ☏ . Almost like a home cooked meal, but faster!
- Crown Palace, 1283 State Route 35, ☏ . Up scale Chinese cuisine
- Pizza Pasta Factory, 430 NJ-36, 07758, ☏ . Monday-Saturday 10:30AM–11PM Sunday 11AM–10:30PM.
- Comfort Inn, 750 Highway 35 07748 (Exit 117/114 off the Garden State Parkway, follow south on Highway 35 to Middletown), ☏ . Check-in: 3:00pm, check-out: 11:00am.
|Routes through Middletown|
|Newark ← Hazlet ←||N S||→ Brick → Cape May|
|Woodbridge ← Hazlet ←||N S||→ Red Bank → Bay Head|