Founded in 1831 by John Marvin as Tolanville, it was later renamed after Milan albeit pronounced similar to German Mailand. It was a village until 1967.
- Interstate 23 gives easy access into Milan
- Milan Veterans Wall of Honor, 89 Wabash Street (Wilson Park). Dedicated on November 11, 2011, this monument not only includes the names of the deceased, but also those from Milan who served in the U.S.
- 1 Hack House Museum (Friend–Hack House).
- Milan Dragway, 10860 Plank Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Attend one of a few drag races to quench your need for speed.
- Milan Bakery, 42 E. Main St., ☏ . Everyday from 5:30AM to 8PM. $.79 to $8.99.
- Milan Grill, 39 East Main Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
Original Gravity is an excellent micro-brewpub located near downtown Milan.
The area code is 734.
|Routes through Milan|
|Ann Arbor ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Dundee → Toledo|