Mission: Impossible is a series of American action spy films, loosly based on the television series of the same name. The Mission: Impossible film series, starring by Tom Cruise, consists of six films. Each film is set in multiple locations around the world, most of them available to visit.
|“||As always, should you or any of your Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck.||”|
The main filming locations of the Mission Impossible film series
Mission: Impossible (1996)
London, United Kingdom
- 1 County Hall, Belvedere Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Anchor Bankside, Belvedere Rd, ☏ .
Prague Czech republic
- 3 Charles Bridge (Karlův Most).
- 6 Wenceslas Square.
- 7 Liechtenstein Palace Ledeburk, Malostranské nám. 258/13, 118 00 Malá Strana, ☏ .
- 8 Old Town Square (Staroměstské náměstí).
Virginia, United States
- 11 Old CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia.
Mission: Impossible 2 (2000)
Utah, United States
- 12 Dead Horse Point State Park, Belvedere Rd, ☏ .
New South Wales, Australia
- 16 Governor Phillip Tower, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, ☏ .