Norwalk is a city in Northeast Ohio. It is the county seat of Huron County. Norwalk is one of Ohio's most scenic cities, with historic homes and buildings lining the streets. Its close proximity to Lake Erie has made this a favorite location for individuals and industry.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Akron/Canton Regional Airport (CAK)
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL)
- SR 4 N/S
- SR 13 N/SE
- SR 20 E/W
- SR 224 E/W
- The Firelands Museum, 4 Case Ave, ☎ . Hours vary. Adults $4 Children 12-18 $3-Under 12 Free.
- Summit Motorsports Park (AKA Norwalk Raceway), 1300 State Route 18, ☎ . Well established drag strip. Many National Races.
- Norwalk Funiture Excellent Brand!
- Berry's, 15 West Main St, ☎ . M-Sa 6AM-9PM, Su 7AM-9PM. Serves spirits. $6-10.
- Blue Ribbon Catering, A full service Caterer with a licensed Chef on staff. "Chefs Market And Deli" offers a complete over the counter deli menu, as well as a large dining area and daily specials.
- AmeriHost Inn & Suites, 415 Milan Avenue.
- Best Western Norwalk, 351 Milan Avenue.
- Econo Lodge, 342 Milan Avenue.
- Cedar Point
- Cleveland approx 40 miles.
- Sandusky approx. 20 miles
- Milan Birthplace of Thomas Alva Edison. approx. 2 miles
|Routes through Norwalk|
|Toledo ← Bellevue ←||W E||→ Oberlin → Cleveland|
|Sandusky ← Milan ←||W E||→ Ashland → Dover|