Norwalk is a city in Northeast Ohio. It is the county seat of Huron County. Norwalk is one of Ohio's most scenic cities, with historic homes and buildings lining the streets. Its close proximity to Lake Erie has made this a favorite location for individuals and industry.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE IATA)
- Akron/Canton Regional Airport (CAK IATA)
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL IATA)
- SR 4 N/S
- SR 13 N/SE
- SR 20 E/W
- SR 224 E/W
- 1 The Firelands Museum, 4 Case Ave, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Hours vary by season. Adults $5, seniors $4, children 13–18 $3, 12 and under free.
- 1 Summit Motorsports Park (AKA Norwalk Raceway), 1300 State Route 18, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Well established drag strip. Many National Races.
- Norwalk Funiture Excellent Brand!
- 1 Best Western Norwalk, 351 Milan Avenue, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 2 Econo Lodge, 342 Milan Avenue, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Cedar Point
- Cleveland approx 40 miles.
- Sandusky approx. 20 miles
- Milan Birthplace of Thomas Alva Edison. approx. 2 miles
|Routes through Norwalk|
|Toledo ← Bellevue ←||W E||→ Oberlin → Cleveland|
|Sandusky ← Milan ←||W E||→ Ashland → Dover|