Orillia is a city in Ontario.
Orillia is located approximately 1.5 hours north of Toronto and is located on Ontario Highway 11/12 via Highway 400 North.
Ontario Northland  has regular service from Toronto. Check their website for details.
The Orillia Transit System provides service throughout the City of Orillia, with buses operating on four routes. Buses leave downtown every half hour, some alternating, during the following hours. Mon - Fri - 6:15 am to 6:15 pm and Saturday - 8:45 am to 5:45 pm.
- Stephen Leacock Museum. Stephen Leacock, Canada's beloved humourist spent his most creative time in what he coined as Lake Simcoe Country.
- The Lightfoot Trail System - Including the Millennium Trail which is the longest trail in the world.
- The Orillia Opera House - This grand old building is located at the corner of West St and Mississaga St. - (705) 326-8011
- Casino Rama, 5899 Rama Road, ☏ . Casino Rama has proven to be a very popular and entertaining spot which attracts thousands of visitors each day. It is located on the eastern shore of Lake Couchiching, just minutes outside of Orillia.
- Spring Boat, Cottage and Outdoor Show Usually the middle weekend in June.
- Wilkie's Bakery, 169 Mississaga Street East, ☏ . Noted by some to be the best butter tarts in Ontario
- Maria's Restaurant, 83 Mississaga Street West, ☏ .
- The Highwayman Inn & Conference Centre, 201 Woodside Drive, toll-free: .
- Ossawippi Express Fine Dining Cars, 210 Mississaga Street East, ☏ .
- The Gourmet Station, 42 Mississaga Street West, ☏ .
- Kelsey's Restaurant, 405 Memorial Ave, ☏ .
- West 22, 22 West Street South. Good people, beer and food.
- Quality Hotel Champlain Waterfront, ☏ .
- Comfort Inn, ☏ .
- The Highwayman Inn & Conference Centre, toll-free: .
- Stone Gate Inn, ☏ .
- Best Western Mariposa Inn, ☏ .
- Econo Lodge, ☏ .
- Days Inn Orillia, ☏ .
- Best Western Couchiching Inn, ☏ .
- Knights Inn, ☏ .
- Kings Inn, toll-free: .
- Adleigh House Bed & Breakfast - 149 Peter Street North - (705) 325-1124
Orillia is a good central location to start with if travelling back and forth to several locations in Southern Ontario. Muskoka, including Gravenhurst, Huntsville, and Parry Sound is nearby to the north continuing up to North Bay and Sudbury. To the south down Highway 400 is Barrie, and Toronto. A few hours along highway 7 to the east is Ottawa.
|Routes through Orillia|
|North Bay ← Gravenhurst ←||N S||→ Barrie → ENDS|
|Midland ← Waubaushene ←||W S||→ Brock → Whitby|