Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leyte > Ormoc
Leyte > Ormoc
Ormoc is a city in Eastern Visayas.
- Lake Danao. located at the mountainous part of northern Ormoc.Ideal for family get-aways, fishing,picnics and sight seeing.The place has a natural ambience with floating cottages and boat rentals for those interested in boating and getting around the lake.
- Gaisano Capital Ormoc
- Gaisano Riverside Mall
- A Mall mini-mall
- Ormoc Centrum mini-mall
- MIXX Shopping Center at The Point
- Van's Department Store
- Novo store
- Vidamariz store
- Star & Stripes
- The Point Shopping Center
- BYAM Fashion & Gift Shoppe
- Little Me Boutique
- Vidal's Couture
- Ormoc friendly bazaar
- Cellworks Digital Entertainment, Bonifacio branch
- Cellworks Digital Entertainment, Gaisano branch
- Cellworks Digital Entertainment, Ormoc Centrum branch
- King's Bargan Center
- King's Houseware
- Noelle West Bridal Gown Rental
- Doreen Chef Corner
- Chitos Chow Restaurant, Ormoc Plaza. the restaurant serves filipino dishes and seafood menus.
- Jollibee Ormoc, Aviles St. Ormoc City. one of the country`s famous fast food chain.
- Chowking, Ormoc Centrum Mall. a famous fast food chain serving Chinese cuisine
- Pardis Grill, Ormoc Villa Hotel. a restaurant that serves filipino as well as grilled foods. Ideal for family dining.
- Ormoc Barbecue Park, Ormoc Plaza. Ideally located at the bay area, the place is festive at night and offers pork,chicken and hotdog barbecue at affordable prices. They serve softdrinks and beer as beverage.
- Ice Cream House, Bonifacio St.,Ormoc City. A refreshment parlor that offers snacks as well as ice cream recipes and cakes.
- Ikea, Bonifacio St.Ormoc City. refreshment parlor that serves snacks and is famous for their cake products and halo-halo.
- Mayongs Snack Haus, Rizal St.,Ormoc City. an affordable snack bar ideally located at the shopping district in Ormoc City. Beside the establishment is Quality Bakeshop that sells bread and cakes
- Sals Bar and Restaurant, Hermosilla Drive,Ormoc City. Filipino restaurant ala carte style but has a "sutukil" method in which the customer points to an array of raw seafoods,meat and vegetables and suggest the cook to have his meat either "sinugba" style (grilled),"tuwa" boiled or "kilaw" to eat raw by marinating in vinegar and coconut milk.
- Gil's Grill, Larrazabal Blvd.. offers you a delighting pool of grilled fare and seafood. They are known for their SU-TU-KIL or Sugba, Tuwa and Kinilaw.
- Bebida`s Coffeeshop, Ormoc Centrum Mall. coffeeshop for young and old alike. You may enjoy a cup of coffee or a bottle of beer.
- Bistado Karaoke Bar. Karaoke bar in private rooms ideal for family and barkada gatherings at an hourly rate. They serve beer and wine at the bar.They also have a comedy bar every Thursday night.
- 3M Pension House
- Amber's Inn
- Bantigue Beach Resort (BBR)
- Baybayon ni Agalon
- Cristina Business Suite
- Don Felipe Hotel =php400/480
- JB Pension Plaza
- Ormoc Friendly Inn
- Ormoc Sugarland Pension House
- Ormoc Villa Hotel (former "Days' Inn" hotel chain)=php1830
- Pongos Hotel =php350/600
- Pelacor Lodge
- Rafael Lodge & Beach Resort
- Sabin Resort Hotel
- Sky Garden Pension House
- Tempura Haus
- Vegstar Lodge
- Zenaida's Chateau Tourist Inn =php500/700
- GV Hotel, Real cor Solidad streets, ☏ . a/c single and double rooms all with own bathrooms and Cable TV. the GV Hotel Ormoc has 31 rooms. p420/550/750.