The easiest way to get to Pescadero is to drive along Highway 1 until you come to a sign indicating turning inland to get to Pescadero. From that point, it's a two-mile drive to reach Pescadero. At the stop sign, take a left and drive into the town center.
Pescadero Marsh is a marsh close to the town of Pescadero. In rainy times, the marsh attracts many special birds who nest there.
- . Go swimming at the state beach
- Great pizza is found at the restaurant connected to the country store.
- Duarte's Tavern.
- In 2014, a new coffee place opened up which serves Italian-style espressos and lattes. It is also a curiosity store.
- Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hostel, 210 Pigeon Point Rd, ☏ . It has 59 beds
- Santa Cruz - Located 35 miles southeast of Pescadero, Santa Cruz is best known as a countercultural hub, with a fun bohemian feel and youthful vibe, and weekend tourist attractions like the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, a historic mission, and the dubious Mystery Spot. The beaches north and south of Santa Cruz are considered some of the more pristine areas of natural beauty in central California, and while conditions generally make them impractical for swimming, several are considered an expert surfer's cold cold paradise.
|Routes through Pescadero|
|San Francisco ← Half Moon Bay ←||N S||→ Santa Cruz → Monterey|