Pfafftown is a city in North Carolina. As of the 2000 census, Pfafftown had a population of 9,562.
Pfafftown is easily accessible by car via Interstate 40, Interstate 77, Interstate 85, U.S. Highway 421 and U.S. Highway 52 (Future Interstate 73/74).
There is no bus or taxi service within Pfafftown. Transportation by private car is the primary way to get around Pfafftown.
- C. G. Hill Memorial Park, 5600 Balsom Road, ☏ . C.G. Hill Memorial Park contains a hollow poplar tree which was used by Confederate sympathizers to hide possessions, including not only weapons, but also cows, among other belongings, during the American Civil War. The tree is also said to have provided shelter to travelers during storms. The park is also home to a well-populated duck pond and fishing and picnic areas. Great place for evening walks along its paved pathways. free.
- Pfaff In Convenience Store, Yadkinville Road.
- Southern Family, 4689 Yadkinville Road, ☏ .
- El Maguey, 4625 Yadkinville Road, ☏ . $6-$10.
- Ted's Kickin' Chicken, 6973 Yadkinville Road, ☏ . Wed - Sat; 11AM to 10PM. $5 - $7.