Belgrade International Airport is about 100km away from Požarevac. You can reach Požarevac by rented car, taxi or by bus from Belgrade bus station.
From Belgrade there is a regular bus transport every hour.
The most popular way for local transport is taxi or you can rent a car. Enjoy in cheap driving.
- 1 Gallery 'Milena Pavlović - Barili'. Barili's paintings collected from all over the world. Barili was one of the well known painters in the world in 19th century.
- 2 Požarevac's Museum. Artifacts from Požarevac's history, many of them dating from the Roman Empire.
- 3 Čačalica. Small park on the edge of Požarevac. Many exotic plants and birds can be seen here.
- 4 Viminacium (12 km away). An ancient Roman city and military camp, which used to be the capital of Moesia Superior province, on the Roman road Via Militaris. At its peak, it is believed to have had 40,000 inhabitants, making it one of the biggest cities of that time. Viminacium was devastated by Huns in the 5th century, later rebuilt by Justinian, and completely destroyed with the arrival of Slavs in the 6th century. Today, the archaeological site occupies a total of 450 hectares; as of 2018, only 3 to 4% of the site have been explored. In 2019, excavations revealed a well preserved 1.78 m tall skeleton buried with a 92 cm long iron sword.
- 5 Ethno Park Tulba. It contains eight buildings of traditional folk architecture. There are two houses, a two-part and a four-part, a barn, a basket, a stable, a boiler room, a stable and a well. All buildings are built of wooden planks. In the ethno-park there are also objects that were used in viticulture and fruit growing. There are various types of barrels and barrels for holding wine and brandy, mowers for cutting vines, wooden funnels for pouring wine and brandy into barrels, vats for leaving grapes, vats for pomace, baskets, vessels for measuring the amount when the brandy is baked, etc.
Within the park, there is also a presentation of the signing of the Peace of Požarevac in a special pavilion in the form of a tent.
- Nightlife in Požarevac is very vibrant. Some of the most popular discoteques are Madona and Rolex.
- Arrange a picnic on National Park 'Čačalica', five minutes drive from downtown.
- Elite. Delicious Serbian cuisine
- 1 Oaza (On the road to Silver lake.). Popular restaurant in Požarevac, serving Italian, French and Serbian cuisine
- Kod Đure, Draže Markovića. National cuisine, quite and peaceful restaurant located in one of the oldest streets in Požarevac.
- Zabela, Zabelski put. Very interesting restaurant where you will be served by prisoners from local prison. But don't be afraid, they are not dangerous, you will be safe and will enjoy it.
- Club Inn (Downtown). Serves Serbian and international cuisine.
All of these restaurants serves delicious meals at affordable prices - from €10-25 (meal and one drink).
- Radio Cafe (Downtown). Movie themed cafe.
- Cvetić. One of the most popular cafes for locals.
- Boem (Hotel Boem), ☏ . Check-in: 8AM-11PM, check-out: 8AM-11P. Hotel and restaurant. €22.
- , Lenjinova 3 (Downtown). 2 star hotel near the most frequent street.
- Ljubičevska noć (Beogradski put). Quite and peaceful hotel, five minutes drive from Požarevac.
- Hotel Srerbno jezero (Srebrno jezero, near Silver lake). Peaceful and quite place during the non summer months. Very busy during the summer season.