Jump to navigation Jump to search
By bus - there are 3 buses a day from Florence, except on Friday, and buses from Siena train station.
Radda is very small and can be seen in a short walk. There is free parking for a limited time near the promenade.
- The landscape from the promenade
- The small town square
- The town church
- Farmers market (in the mornings only)
- Have coffee in the square
- Let the children play in the playground.
- Da Michele pizzeria trattoria tel. +39 0577-738491
- Palazzo Leopoldo, Via Roma, 33. A 1300s restored manor house. Comfortable rooms, elegant junior suite and spacious suites with original interiors and 1700/1800 frescoes. Rich buffet breakfast served in the original 1700 kitchen or on the terrace with huge view over the hills and castles.
- [formerly dead link] Palazzo San Niccolò, Via Roma 16. Four star. €120 to €180.
- Hotel Relais Vignale, Via Pianigiani, 9. 4 star, view of the valley and a swimming pool. Enoteca Vignale is open every day, and offers a large selection of classic wines from Chianti and other places. Restaurant: tel. +39 0577-738094, closed on Thursday
- Borgo di Vescine (next to Radda in Chianti). This place used to be a village, and now it is transformed to a hotel.