Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Traveler100bot at 19:28, 15 August 2013 (add pagebanner).
There's more than one place called Saint John, Saint John's or St. John's:
- Saint John's - the capital city, on the island of Antigua
- Saint John Parish - one of Antigua's 6 parishes
- Saint John Parish - one of the island's 11 parishes
- Fort St John - a town in British Columbia.
- Saint John - the largest city in the province of New Brunswick
- Saint John River Valley - in the province of New Brunswick
- St. John's - the capital of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Saint John Parish - one of the island's 10 parishes
- Saint John Parish - one of the island's 6 parishes
- Saint John (Virgin Islands) - located 2+ miles east of St Thomas. A largely protected island that is 60% national park.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|