Sarafovo (Bulgarian: Сарафово) is a coastal village in Bulgarian Black Sea Coast and is considered a suburb of Burgas. Known as the Beverly Hills of Bourgas, due to its well-off population, the city is the fourth largest in Bulgaria, with a university, pedestrianised shopping areas, pavement cafes and restaurants, beautiful city parks and an excellent beach.
The excellent combination of sea, sun and convenient transport connections makes Sarafovo an extremely attractive resort. The number of hotels and apartment complexes increases every season. The area is particularly popular with Irish and Norwegian tourists seeking a relaxing break in an authentic Bulgarian village. A full range of accommodation is on offer, from cheap and cheerful guesthouses to luxury holiday complexes. However there are no high-rise buildings and the area retains its sense of peace and relaxation. Tourism is the main economic activity in Sarafovo, but unlike some larger resorts, Sarafovo does not close down at the end of the main holiday season, and retains a 'lived-in' atmosphere all year round.
Sarafovo is 2 km from Bourgas International Airport. There are dozens of flights each day, yet the flight paths do not go over Sarafovo. Visitors appreciate the proximity of the airport without being disturbed by it.
Sarafovo is convenient to Bourgas city centre (10 km), the seaside town of Pomorie (7 km.) Nessebar and the beach resort of Sunny Beach (25 km.)
Sarafovo also has a wonderful wide, sandy beach, where you can do watersports and swimming. And if you are into extreme sports, a few minutes drive will take you to an amazing Quad Bike/ATV safari around the hills of Marinka - a village near Bourgas with splendid nature. 
There are numerous boutiques in Sarafovo, selling clothes and electrical goods as well as beach toys and inflatables. Fruit and vegetable stalls can be found on the main streets. There are also mini supermarketrs, pharmacies, a DVD hire shop and an Internet cafe.
- China Moon (Chinese restaurant). Great Chinese food, very inexpensive. In summer it is often impossible to get seated after 20:00.
- Sarafovo Plaza Complex. Seafood, pizzas and meat dishes served in very upmarket surroundings but at reasonable cost.
- Atlantis Complex. Beautiful restaurant with British/Irish style beef steaks, pasta, fish, pizza (excellent quality) served in luxurious surroundings. Good nightlife with super bars and music
- Hotel Mirana restaurant. Wide ranging menu. Excellent quality and good prices.
All the hotels and complexes have good bars, including Sarafovo Residence, Plaza, Atlantis and others.
There are a range of accommodation options in Sarafovo.
- Bourgas Airport Hotel (Plaza), Angel Dimitrov Street. Clean, comfortable and great value. It has a bar, restaurant, 3 swimming pools (including an indoor pool) fitness suite, sauna, masssage, garden, conference facilities and children's playroom. Rooms all have mini kitchen and sitting area with TV and DVD player, iron microwave and hob. Some rooms with sea view. Approx 300 m from the sea. Open all year.
- Mirana Hotel. Family-run hotel with comfortable accommodation, restaurant and swimming pool.
- Sarafovo Residence. Large apartments, fitted to a high specification, 3 swimming pools, children's playground, bar/restaurant, car hire and excursions.
- Atlantis complex. High standards hotel/apartment complex with numerous swimming pools, bars, restaurants, nightclub, etc. Studio, one- & 2-bed apartments for hire all year round. Great place to meet and enjoy Irish, Norwegian, Russian and especially friendly Bulgarian people.