Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Sebastian (disambiguation).
Sebastian is a small town in south east Florida on the Indian River at Sebastian Inlet. A welcoming sign proclaims the town to be "Home of Pelican Island, friendly people & six old grouches."
- Interstate 95, Exit 156 (Fellsmere Rd, also County Road 512) East.
- U.S. Highway 1 runs through Sebastian along the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Sebastian Inlet State Park, ☎ . Route A1A. Museums daily 10AM-4PM. Great fishing spot, also surfing. The McLarty Treasure Museum exhibits the history of the 1715 Spanish treasure fleet. Sebastian Fishing Museum tells the history of the area's fishing industry.
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge. Route A1A, south of Sebastian Inlet and north of Vero Beach. Daily 7:30AM-Sunset.
- Sebastian Municipal Golf Course, 101 East Airport Rd, ☎ . Par 72, 18 holes, 6,715 yards.
- Skydive Sebastian, ☎ , toll-free: . Sebastian Airport.
- Best Western Sebastian Hotel and Suites, 1655 US Highway 1, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: . Relatively new property.
- Capt Hiram's Resort, 1580 US Highway 1, ☎ . Resort on the Indian River. Restaurant, outdoor bar, marina. Near wildlife refuge.
- Sportman's Lodge and Motel, 412 S. Indian River Drive, ☎ . A family motel on the Indian River Lagoon. Marina slips are available for boats to 21 ft. Efficiencies and apartments available by the day or month. Pets ok.
|Routes through Sebastian|
|Daytona Beach ← Palm Bay ←||N S||→ Vero Beach → West Palm Beach|
|Daytona Beach ← Grant-Valkaria ←||N S||→ Vero Beach → West Palm Beach|