Jump to navigation Jump to search
Serra is a city in Central Espírito Santo.
- Igreja dos Reis Magos. A church that was built in 1580 and was restored in the 1940s, it is one of the best examples of Jesuit architecture in Brazil.
- Mt. Mestre Álvaro. On the north end of the city.
- Bicanga Beach.
- Jacaraípe Beach (Praia do Jacaraípe). Popular with young people for surfing and for the trio elétrico bands at Carnaval time.
- Manguinhos Beach. Calmer and less crowded than Jacaraípe.
- Nova Almeira Beach.
- Water Park Corner of Sauís
- A Fábrica, Laranjeiras.
|Routes through Serra|
|Campos dos Goytacazes ← Cariacica ←||S N||→ Fundão → Linhares|