Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is more than one place whose name includes the English St Mary or French Sainte Marie:
For the Spanish and Italian form of the same name, see Santa Maria.
- Sainte-Marie - A neighborhood in Montreal, Quebec.
- Sault Sainte Marie (Ontario) - A town in Northern Ontario.
- St Marys (Ontario) - A town in Southwestern Ontario.
- Moustiers Sainte Marie - A village in Southern France.
- Saintes Maries de la Mer - A town in Southern France.
- Glen Saint Mary (Florida) - A community in Northeast Florida.
- St Mary's City (Maryland) - A city in Southern Maryland
- Sault Sainte Marie (Michigan) - A town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- St. Marys (Pennsylvania) - A city in Pennsylvania.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|