Tonglu is a city in Zhejiang.
Tonglu is a country seat situated on the upper Fuchun River, which is the head water of Qiantang River that flows into Hangzhou. Tonglu has more than 400,000 inhabitants.
By bus or car
From Hangzhou you can take a bus or drive a private vehicle along motorways G2501/G25 or G320. Get off at the Tonglu exit.
Tonglu is where you can escape the polluted cities of the north, take a stroll through nature, and experience cultural heritage, such as opera, embroidery and ceramics.
- Some notable natural destinations include Baiyunyuan, Babisong, Yaolinxianjing, Langshijintang and Yangshanfan.
- Fenshui is the largest suburb of Tonglu. Fenshui is about 30 km from Tonglu downtown. Also, down along the Fuchun River.
- Daqishan National Forest Park would the first option for visitors interested in nature. Mount Daqi is near downtown Tonglu and is accessible via public bus and taxi, or on foot. Daqishan has crystal clear streams and pools, diverse vegetation, gigantic but lifelike rocks, uncountable types of birds and tiny insects, and fresh air.
- Local villages include Yanshanfan Village and Hengcun Village, which have special festivals at certain times of the year. Hengcun has a festival every March 8 of the Lunar calendar. Yangshanfan Village will have a Follower Festival that is always held in the spring when Peach Blossoms bloom across the countryside. During the festival you can stroll through the mountains and enjoy performances put on by locals.
You can get rest in Tonglu. Take your time enjoy your holiday in nature. If you visit Tonglu in spring and all the flowers come out, you will fall in love with this city.
If you like doing sports, Tonglu is also a good place for you. The Tonglu Sports Centre is fully equipped.
You can buy fresh produce from local farmers at green grocers around the city. Traditional gifts for such as embroideries and ceramics are also plentiful.
General goods can be bought large supermarkets around the city.
There is delicious food in Tonglu. In different part of Tonglu, there are different tastes. But most of them are 辣的. You can find many interesting foods in small 弄堂. There are barbecues and Quji duck heads and Yongkang meat pie.
You can go to (子曰的甜品屋) and the dessert is really good!
There are many hotels in Tonglu, like Lijun, Xinkaiyuan, Luoma, and Honglou.
- New Century Grand Hotel Tonglu, Baiyunyuan Road 999 near Yinchun Road. In the city's central business district, within walking distance of many shopping and dining options. Large screen LCD TVs, in-room safes and mini fridges. From ¥298. ¥30 per person breakfast..