Welcome to the Wikivoyage writing contest based on the essential articles every Wikivoyage should have on Wales!
- What? This is a public writing competition which will improve improve Wikivoyage, with around 12 articles written in several languages. The winner will receive the Fistful of Nuggets Gold Dragon Barnstar. The second highest score will receive the Silver Dragon Award and every user who contributes an article will receive the Bronze Dragon Award.
- When?: The writing challenge will run from 2 June until 30 June 2014.
- How? The contest is simple in structure, based on a KISS point system: You get Points while improving articles, with the goal for each participant to gain as many points as possible. Please tick only if you have added information from 2/06/2014 onwards, or created a new article! Thanks!
- The language to finish all articles will be the winner of the "Gold Nugget Award".
- Who? Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing and/or translating articles. Any User with a named account (on any wiki) can participate. To participate you just need to sign up on the Participants section and enter your points.
- Why? The contest is organized and led by the Living Paths! project. Wales is a small nation; therein lies its greatness. There is a reason for the rich diversity of life on this planet, and nurturing our language and way of life is part of that conservation of that diversity. Long may it remain! Viva la difference! Wikivoyage respects those differences, so lets turn Wales into a Wiki country! Please help us make this a success!