User talk:Ceadeus Slayer
Hello, Wikipedians, Wikivoyagers, and Wikians (Hopefully ^_^). I'm known as Ceadeus Slayer on Wikimedia sites, and Master Ceadeus 27 on Wikia. Feel free to leave a message.
Your very large signature
" Ceadeus Slayer Sea of Blood -Underwater Ruins 19:47, 7 March 2013 (UTC)" seems a bit on the large size. Would you reduce it a bit and reply here on this your user talk page when you have done so? I shall be watching this page, so please don't reply anywhere else until you have reduced your signature's size and prominence.
PS: On the face of it, your signature also seems to breach the spirit, at least, of our policy on external hyperlinks - but perhaps that might be overlooked if I can see some reduction in prominence... -- Alice✉ 20:02, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
- I hope you just meant the height... Anyway, done. Also would there be any way to add a button to my editor to insert a certain template? Ceadeus
- Thank you for slightly reducing the height of your signature in your new template.
- Personally, I think it is still too tall (at twice line height) and rather too lengthy horizontally. All, in all, it will still tend to overwhelm any surrounding text on discussion pages.
- I have reverted your excision of what I wrote above, for two reasons:
- 1) You removed the example of what I was talking about which means any third party reading my comments later will be seriously misled and
- 2) It's a breach of talk page etiquette to change another's comments without a very good reason. See here: UUTP
- I can't help you with your button question - especially if you want to use that button to make slapping a large "signature" (without a time stamp) in a lot of places, easier still! -- Alice✉ 20:32, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
Seems I forget not everyone is on wikia. And anyway, I just remembered a code for it. Anyway, the large signature's code is smaller if I use it's template. Ceadeus Slayer Sea of Blood -Underwater Ruins