Europe > Baltic states > Estonia > South Estonia > Valga
- Tourist Information Centre, Kesk 11, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com.
There several buses a day to Tallinn and almost hourly to Tartu. There are 3 trains per day to Riga in Latvia. There are rail connections to Tallinn too. From Valka you can simply walk across the border.
The town is served by 2 bus routes. New bicycle tracks were built in 2009.
- St. John's (Jaani) church.
- Pedele river recreation zone.
- Valga museum, Vabaduse 8. €1.
In summer you can have a nice swim in the Pedele river.
- Hesburger, Riia 18, firstname.lastname@example.org. Mon–Sun 09:00–22:00. Finnish fast food chain.
- Mammi köök, Vabaduse 2/4, ☏ , email@example.com. Mon–Fri 10:00–15:00. Home-style restaurant with cheap prices.
- Riia kohvik, Riia 14, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Mon–Sat 09:00–18:00.
- Conspirator Baar, Vabaduse 29, ☏ . Mon–Thu 12:00–22:00, Fri–Sat 12:00–24:00, Sun 12:00–22:00.
- Restoran Lilli, J. Kuperjanovi 6, ☏ , email@example.com. Mon–Thu 12:00–19:00, Fri–Sat 12:00–21:00, Sun 12:00–19:00.
- Hotel Metsis, Kuperjaanovi 63.
- Külalistemaja Säde, Jaama pst 1, ☏ . doubles ca. €40.