Jump to navigation Jump to search
Watford City sits between the north unit of Teddy Roosevelt National Park and Lake Sakakawea.
From Williston, about 26 miles south and 17 miles east on US highway 85.
- 1 McKenzie County Heritage Park, 950 2nd Ave SW, ☏ . W 11AM-6PM, Th-Sa 10AM-6PM. Includes buildings from our MacKenzie County's history such as a trapper's cabin, country school, blacksmith shop, homestead shack, law office, church, barbershop and more.
- 2 Pioneer Museum of McKenzie County, 100 2nd Ave SW, ☏ . Daily 10AM-5PM. Depicts the history and economic development of McKenzie County from the earliest times beginning with the largest petrified tree stump in North Dakota (60 million years old) to today's history.
- 1 Wild West Water Park, 315 3rd St SE, ☏ . Great clean family fun all summer long. Two tower slides, children's water play area, hot tub, concessions. Available for rent for private parties.
- Fishing at Arnegard Dam, 1 1/2 miles north, 12 miles northwest of Watford City. Pike and perch.
- American Smoke Wagon BBQ, #500 109 6th Ave SE, ☏ . Daily 11AM-9PM.
- Little Missouri Grille, 12622 23rd St NW, ☏ .
- Tomate Mexican Grill, 722 Main St N, ☏ . M-Sa 11:30AM-9PM.
- Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse, 105 9th Ave SE, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM, Su 11:30AM-9PM.
- JL Beers, 101 Main St N, ☏ . Daily 11AM-midnight.
- Outlaws Bar & Grill, 120 Main St S, ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su noon-9PM. Offers a full menu for Lunch and Dinner.
- Stonehome Brewing Co., 313 Fox Hills Parkway, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su noon-9PM.
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 600 3rd Ave SW, ☏ .
- Little Missouri Inn & Suites, 109 9th Ave SW, ☏ .
- Old School Bed and Breakfast, ☏ , toll-free: , email@example.com. Horse boarding, ample parking for RV's and horse trailers.
- Rossevelt Inn & Suites, 600 2nd Ave SW, ☏ .
- Watford Hotel, 801 3rd Ave SW, ☏ .
- Arnegard Cafe, 2751 134th Ave NW, Arnegard, ☏ .
- PDQ Bar & Supper Club, 105 Main St, Arnegard, ☏ .
- Arnegard City Park, Main Street, Arnegard, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Tent camping and 4 RV sites with electric hookup.
|Routes through Watford City|
|Williston ← Alexander ←||N S||→ Theodore Roosevelt N.P. (North Unit) → Belfield|
|END ←||W E||→ New Town → Jct N S|
|Sidney ← Alexander ←||W E||→ Theodore Roosevelt N.P. (North Unit) → Washburn|