Jump to navigation Jump to search
Watford City sits between the north unit of Teddy Roosevelt National Park and Lake Sakakawea.
- By car: from from Williston, about 26 miles south and 17 miles east on US highway 85.
- McKenzie County Heritage Park, 950 2nd Ave SW, ☏ . W 11AM-6PM, Th-Sa 10AM-6PM. Includes buildings from our MacKenzie County's history such as a trapper's cabin, country school, blacksmith shop, homestead shack, law office, church, barbershop and more.
- Pioneer Museum of McKenzie County, 100 2nd Ave SW, ☏ . Daily 10AM-5PM. Depicts the history and economic development of McKenzie County from the earliest times beginning with the largest petrified tree stump in North Dakota (60 million years old) to today's history.
- Wild West Water Park, 315 3rd St SE, ☏ . Great clean family fun all summer long. Two tower slides, children's water play area, hot tub, concessions. Available for rent for private parties.
- Fishing at Arnegard Dam, 1 1/2 miles north, 12 miles northwest of Watford City. Pike and perch.
- American Smoke Wagon BBQ, #500 109 6th Ave SE, ☏ . Daily 11AM-9PM.
- Little Missouri Grille, 12622 23rd St NW, ☏ .
- Tomate Mexican Grill, 722 Main St N, ☏ . M-Sa 11:30AM-9PM.
- Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse, 105 9th Ave SE, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM, Su 11:30AM-9PM.
- JL Beers, 101 Main St N, ☏ . Daily 11AM-midnight.
- Outlaws Bar & Grill, 120 Main St S, ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su noon-9PM. Offers a full menu for Lunch and Dinner.
- Stonehome Brewing Co., 313 Fox Hills Parkway, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su noon-9PM.
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 600 3rd Ave SW, ☏ .
- Little Missouri Inn & Suites, 109 9th Ave SW, ☏ .
- Old School Bed and Breakfast, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Horse boarding, ample parking for RV's and horse trailers.
- Rossevelt Inn & Suites, 600 2nd Ave SW, ☏ .
- Watford Hotel, 801 3rd Ave SW, ☏ .
- Arnegard Cafe, 2751 134th Ave NW, Arnegard, ☏ .
- PDQ Bar & Supper Club, 105 Main St, Arnegard, ☏ .
- Arnegard City Park, Main Street, Arnegard, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tent camping and 4 RV sites with electric hookup.
|Routes through Watford City|
|Williston ← Alexander ←||N S||→ Amidon → Spearfish|
|END ←||W E||→ New Town → Jct N S|
|Sidney ← Alexander ←||W E||→ Zap → Washburn|