Wauseon is the largest city and county seat of Fulton County. Despite this, with a population of just over 7,000 it still manages to offer a smaller town feel.
Wauseon is accessible via State Route 108.
Travelers will most likely want a car to navigate the city.
- [dead link] Cruise Night. Cruise nights are held every Tuesday from May to August from 6:00 to 8PM. with special Super Cruise nights held once each month. This is the largest cruise in northwest Ohio and southern Michigan.
- Skye Cinema, 455 Airport Highway, ☎ .
- 1 Fulton County Fair, 8514 SR 108 (Fulton County Fairgrounds), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Wauseon is home to the Fulton County Fair. The fairgrounds hosts a 9/11 memorial
- Wabash Cannonball Trail.
- 2 Goll Woods State Nature Preserve.
- 3 Harrison Lake State Park.
- Chief Supermarket, 810 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ .
- Tiny's Dairy Barn, 1051 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ .
- John Weber's Good Food, 1095 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ .
- Tiffany's Cafe, 114 Depot Street, ☎ .
- Red Rambler Coffees, 1214 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ . M-F 6:30AM-6PM, Sat. 7AM-2PM.
- 1910 House B&B, 147 N. Franklin St., ☎ .
- Wauseon Public Library, 117 E Elm St, ☎ .
|Routes through Wauseon|
|South Bend ← Bryan ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|
|Fort Wayne ← Bryan ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|
|Morenci ← becomes ← Jct ←||N S||→ Napoleon → Jct|