- Szczecin (German: Stettin) — medieval capital city with an enormous harbor, monuments and old parks, as well as numerous museums
- Połczyn-Zdrój — spa in the Lake District
Baltic Coast towns
- Drawa National Park — national park protecting the wildlife of the river Drawa
- Usedom — island in the Baltic Sea shared with Germany
- Wolin Island and Wolin National Park — national park protecting the wildlife there
Some major airlines, Poland's national carriers LOT Polish Airlines and some low cost airlines fly to Szczecin's Szczecin-Goleniów Airport  (SZZ IATA). Domestic flights operated by LOT (under Eurolot brand) connect Szczecin with Warsaw's Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW IATA).
Zachodniopomorskie borders three other Polish voivodeships: