Jump to navigation Jump to search
West Wyalong is in New South Wales.
West Wyalong is the largest cereal growing district in the centre of New South Wales.
- West Wyalong Museum
- Lions Park Dakota DC3
- True Blue Mine Poppet Head, Cooinda Park. Replica of the True Blue Mine poppet head
- Weethalle Whistlestop Art & Craft Shop, Old Railway Station, Weethalle, ☏ .
- Aboriginal Artifact Shop, 76-78 Main Street, ☏ , WWLALC@optusnet.com.au. 9AM–5PM Monday to Friday.
- Cafe Peckish, 221 Main Street (In McCann Park), ☏ , email@example.com. 9AM–4PM Monday to Friday.
- The Jade Teahouse Restaurant, Corner Gladstone & Monash Streets, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. 12PM–2PM, 6PM–9PM.
- Acacia Golden Way Motel, 45 Main Street, ☏ , email@example.com.
- Cameo Inn Motel, 263 Neeld Street, ☏ .
- Ardeanal Motel, 281 Neeld Street, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Swimming pool
- Colonial Motor Inn, Corner Midwest & Newell Highways, ☏ , email@example.com.
- Club Inn Motel, Newell Highway, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Standard room $90 single, $110 double.
- Royal Hotel Mirrool, Ariah Street, Mirrool (On the Newell highway, south of West Wyalong), ☏ . Pub accomodation $20 per person per night.